STi McGard Lug Nuts

Does anyone happen to have a connection to these? Appears to be hard to find other than overpriced SubieSpeed
@Defined Performance
@Infamous Performance
@Got Boost
@301BOOSTED.COM

stimcgard_zpsvysv1u03.jpg

SMY Performance

On Vacation
Those are JDM parts which we can get, and most likely cheaper from me than Subispeed. Please email me at support@primesmy.com and I'll hook you up.

Thank you @CSF707.

Thank you for your quick response [MENTION=1597]SMY Performance[/MENTION]! :)
Wasn't sure if I should have tagged you or not as I didn't see any lugs on your site

But now I know whom to go to get JDM parts :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] bumping for you. Did things get resolved and/or do you have them on your car yet?!

@CSF707 bumping for you. Did things get resolved and/or do you have them on your car yet?!
Oh I wish I had them lol, I got the quote this past Saturday. Though I may not be able to dish out the cash for it yet due to my wedding coming up this June.
Importing from Japan may take some time to receive though, is there a guy version of a wedding registry that I can sign up for? :lol:

These just look sweet, I've been wanting some wheel locks anyways and this looks like a good way to go :) black ones seem the common one to find for those whom actually have it to sell. Otherwise I haven't been able to find the other two colors in stock anywhere. But even the black ones, I think I only came across like 2 or 3 places that were selling them. Luckily SMY has a way to get them from Japan! Surprised there's no red ones though.
5-14_zpsmaawe460.jpg