5280 native saying hello from Chicago :)

flyinggogoplata

My name is jessica and I have an 05 AW Sti. Stewie is the name and is my DD :)

251507_2286274041893_1400163840_32736312_3544483_n.jpg

But now these are running on both sides :)

DSCN1219.jpg

I'm looking forward to finally getting my hands on the pink RA MFs next month...

SPT exhaust
TEIN Flex coilovers
EDFC
STi pink lateral links

there is one hell of a laundry list of wants/todos...

Now for my borderline-personal-ad-sounding excerpt: I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible :) besides the subie love, I'm a avid fan of MMA, love playing poker tournaments, got my ass back into snowboarding as of last season after not going for yyeeaarrss, and I'm looking to buy a bike before next season starts. I love going out, live music, music festivals, comedy clubs, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and I love food. and peanut butter. and chocolate.

if you live in chicagoland, if youre ever in town, or if you live in Colorado (i come home at least 2x/year), lets roll :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Jessica. Glad you could join us. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own :tup:

flyinggogoplata

Nice! Foco is definitely the place to be. Im on year numero 5 in the fort, I never wanna leave!

Vibe is real good there.. right in between Denver and Boulder :)

have you checked out mishawaka yet?

Hey welcome the site... I an originally from chicago... Moved here to coloroada when,i was kid and have moved tons of places sinve but still keep coming back here

I live in West Rogers Park, cali and touhy. I adore chicago but I'll tell you what, i miss the mountains, red rocks, and people everyday.

I'm grateful my subie group out here reminds me of coloradoans... something about those scoobie owners..lol...

jswansti

Im ashamed to say that I actually haven't checked out Mishawaka in my time here. I've planned on it several times but something always comes up. I love the cities culture, and people. Having a great vibe is probably the best way to describe it ha.

flyinggogoplata

Hey nice ride! Glad you joined the team! :D

Anything new you are doing with/to the ride? Keep us informed we are very interested!

Thanks woman!

Put in a Exedy racing S1 clutch and ACT Streetlite fly...

Realistic plans right now - new front bumper, rear bumper, front lip, rear diffuser, new summer wheels, and paint touch up.

I'm a sucker for the BBS gold and really digging on the 08 STi BBS goldies...

Stewie has over 114K miles and will have to wait to build the engine until I can do it right or get a new short block :)

i still have a motorcycle and a Ruger SR9C to purchase too.. N E E D M O R E M O N E Y!!!

Last edited: