The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They are easy on the EVO! Just do it!

Right now I'm dd the STi again while tuning her, but one the tune is good to go, or she goes in for another major install, the s2k will be driven again.

To me a GR and S2000 would be the perfect two cars to have. You get:
-a torque monstor
-awesome NA engine
-awesome turbo engome
-roadster
-hardtop
-rwd
-awd (the only rwd substitute)
-2 good handling cars
-a car for the snow
-a car that can haul a bunch of stuff

etc. I'm kind of.... right now. :lol:

They are easy on the EVO! Just do it!

I did and now my serpentine belt I just replaced like 4 days ago is squeaking at idle again! I guess according to research I need a gatorback to fix the issue. Frickin' Evo.:tdown: Wonder if Advanced Autoparts takes used belts back with no packaging and no receipt? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun combo. I want a gtr though. LOL

Please don't tell me R35? Fat pig of an automatic sports car that needed Nissan to fib to pull off a good ring time. Now R34, mmmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
I'd like an R34, if I had to go R35, I'd swap out the tranny to a real one.

I swear I see more R35's than I do C6 Z06's as weird as that sounds. Usually see 2 everyday to and from work, 1 guy DD's his rain, snow or shine which is bad ass. I really don't like how the car just blends in with pretty much every sports car on the road. The only thing really striking is the front which is sex.

I'd like to get one and build it up. You seen some of the engine builds they have? 4.3L Sleeved, fully built internals on the big builds. Slap twin VVTs on that puppy and I'd be in heaven.

Except you still have to lug around over 4k pounds with driver and full gas tank. Yikes! I know different strokes for different folks but I would much rather have a used 997 GT2 RS. (in my dreams)

A used regular 997 GT2 would be very possible though.

BoxerRumbleSTi

So I got home around 2 AM drunk from bar hopping. Couldn't sleep so I put myself to work by continuing the business' facebook page. Just got done with the DSM Catalog on there haha. Now its about 5am and I have to be up by 8am to Assist and Train a First Steps handgun class with my buddy. He is the instructor lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hope you feel better Fuji. I just said a pray for ya!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's what friends are for. Great better I can't lose my biggest whore, lol. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A IGOTASTi sticker. Wait nope that's $6.00. Huh maybe? I'm gonna have to think about that one, lol.