IGOTASTi.COM checking in.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello everyone this is JJ, AKA CRZTRBO, lol. I was just checking in to see how we our doing and if you have any comments about the forum and if anything you would like to see in the future. We try daily to make our members happy and hope you will stay and grow with us. Thanks again and please if you get a chance become a SPONSOR of the site so we can make changes and keep everything running smooth. All monies received go back into running this forum for giveaways and updates and changes as we grow. Thanks again for your support and IGOTASTi do you? LOL! :lol:

Last edited:
F

fixem2

Only suggestion I can give is instead of the mission statement/about us statement on the home page, place the car of the month on the front page. Just thinking it would make the home page "pop" a bit more.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Only suggestion I can give is instead of the mission statement/about us statement on the home page, place the car of the month on the front page. Just thinking it would make the home page "pop" a bit more.

Thanks for the input!

I think the GR on the homepage is ugly. LMAO!

Fuji that car is crap, I better replace it, lol!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Gay, lol!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just checking in to see how everyone in the community thinks about how we are doing here at IGOTASTi. We are a close community here and everyone is equal and I really like that. Didn't know if there is certain contest, features or anything you would like to see in the future. Thanks

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Cowbell? What the hell is that Rek?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ahh, I got it. I'm gonna now add a cow bell somewhere, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey guys I'm just a guy who puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you, but I need more cowbell in this forum.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Or you break it, LOL!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I started it and I'm charging for that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well everyone say good bye to Holy! LOL! I have to ban him cause he stole my line!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks, I think I can take Holy, he has bad shoes, lol.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
:rofl:

Hey... I will down you with my feet stink. You don't want to mess with a man that has been holding onto his shoes for 6 years! :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well my friends I'm just keeping in touch to make sure everyone likes what we are doing and wants us to stay around, lol. If there is anything I can do let me know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Restrict Fuji to 35 posts a day. Im pretty sure 60-70% of the posts on this site are from him!!!

Great idea. He is going to put us out of business cause of his whoring, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just playing. We love it and you know it, lol.