IGOTASTi.COM Shift Knob! PURE AWESOMENESS! ORDER YOURS NOW!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well boys & girls me and Chris from WC Lathe Werks have come up with something that it top dawg in my book! This is a custom shift knob for IGOTASTi.COM. This is not some cheap shiftier knob. This ball is a 2.25 inch black copolymer STi sphere with 2 small grooves on the bottom, and our custom logo cut inside the knob and painted. This knob will never get hot to touch, fade, chip, or crack. Me and Chris wanted something that would rock and I can't say enough great things about his work. It shines so much I can't even really get a good picture of it. It looks unreal in person. I have had people ask me already if I made them how much would they be. Well they would be $150 shipped if we decided to make them. I don't know if I'm going to make them yet as this one just arrived and is going in my own personal STi. If I did decide to make these knobs this would be a custom order only. Enjoy!

*UPDATE* I have had a few people want them so we are going to offer this one time and one time only for now. They are $150.00 shipped. I will update the list below with your name and year of your STi once you have paid. Please send money to orders@igotasti.com with full shipping address, full name, and year of your STi. This is be the same as mine 100%. Any questions please ask. Thank you JJ.

PS: Orders must be in and paid for by 5-15-2012!

1. Mikey Shuster - 2011 STi "PAID"
2. Wattanna Poboonrueng - 2005 STi "PAID"
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you would like to order one please read the first post.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Don't miss out!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

STimedic

I just wanted to say I told you so. I told you months ago that the WCLW co-polymer shift knob was the bees-knees. I'll never get rid of mine. I need to find out if he makes one for the 4EAT in the FXT....and tell the wife it needs to happen.

orestes85

Are these weighted? I've got a 400g shorty redhead with the STI logo/shift pattern on it but the threads didn't completely match up to my cobb STS :\ I -LOVE- the weight on it though so even though it only goes on like 3/4 of a turn I use it anyway.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Are these weighted? I've got a 400g shorty redhead with the STI logo/shift pattern on it but the threads didn't completely match up to my cobb STS :\ I -LOVE- the weight on it though so even though it only goes on like 3/4 of a turn I use it anyway.

Yes it is weighted.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The 15th is the deadline for ordering. Just ask Ryan Moore & Adam from Budds Autoparts. They loved it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
2 days left to order one. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tomorrow is the last day to get in on the order. ONE TIME CHANCE!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ordering is now closed. The shift knobs have been paid for and ordered. :thumbsup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Shift knobs are in and packed and ready to ship! Enjoy. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have had a few people ask me to order our shift knob. If you would like to order one please pm me. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have one extra shift knob in stock if you would like to purchase it. They are $150 shipped. Thank you.

Stiyle11sedan

I want one of these so bad just cannot get one :banghead:.....I had bought several Kartboy and Cobb delrin knobs (all sucked) and then bought the OEM titanium knob (Kick ass)
This one is just sexy Af and it is a wclw knob, which means all quality!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want one of these so bad just cannot get one :banghead:.....I had bought several Kartboy and Cobb delrin knobs (all sucked) and then bought the OEM titanium knob (Kick ass)
This one is just sexy Af and it is a wclw knob, which means all quality!!

Buy this one, and sell the others. :)