06/07 roof vain on a 04/05?

Jason31090

How easy is this? I know you have to find the beam on the inside to make sure its secure but if you miss calculate where it is you're kinda fucked huh?

My friend put a cf replica 06/07 roof vain on her 05 WRX but I forgot to ask who did it for her or how they did it.

Just asking bc I'm looking for a Peanut to Auto X next year but I love my 06 look.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I did this for a friend. I used my car as a reference when I did it to find the position. When all was said and done I marked the holes and drilled straight through and just secured it with some bolts. You have to remove the roof liner if you want to do it right though. The one thing I remember is you have to drill through a double wall so the bolts we used needed to be a bit longer than we had originally thought.

How easy is this? I know you have to find the beam on the inside to make sure its secure but if you miss calculate where it is you're kinda fucked huh?

My friend put a cf replica 06/07 roof vain on her 05 WRX but I forgot to ask who did it for her or how they did it.

Just asking bc I'm looking for a Peanut to Auto X next year but I love my 06 look.