2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bubba I can't see them doing that with the release of the 2011 STi, but who knows with SOA!

Last edited:

Paul.c

:sorry:I don't like it. The front fascia is awful. The front end doesn't go with the rear. the wing doesn't go with the car at all. Hopefully the guy that did that rendering has nothing to do with the actual 2012 sti. I like my ugly duckling Subaru but that is just bad.

06STI360

I'm not a fan, but Subaru said that the WRX and STI won't be based off the Impreza anymore so I highly doubt we will see this. At least not in the near future.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whos know, but I really like new STi sedan in white!

Bzktmoto

I would be surprised if subaru made a dramatic jump to a look like this, although whatever they do will probably grow on me nonetheless.

berdugo

I like how it looks! Finally another Subaru worth buying IMHO :tup:

I just hope the ecu wll be a lot tuner friendly than usual EDM versions.

I might buy one if budget permits and hopefully they will make paddle shift gearbox capable of 600++whp :twisted:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
With some pull we'd be able to squeeze some 335s under there. :lol: May need it if they really bump up to a diesel. Imagine the torque!! AND WE'RE OUT! ahhaha screw E-85.

Paul.c

With some pull we'd be able to squeeze some 335s under there. :lol: May need it if they really bump up to a diesel. Imagine the torque!! AND WE'RE OUT! ahhaha screw E-85.

E-85 is so yesterday. Diesel FTW! Torque, longevity, economy, and talk about a rumble.