2015 STi

sacnvz

Awesome! Been thinking of getting that one as well. Do you plan to install yourself? I've been going over the instructions for it. Looks pretty easy to do. What other mods do you have for your 15'?

I haven't done much to my 15' as my other hobbies take up that cash flow. So far I've only installed the Perrin pitch stop and removed the sound generator tube. In the garage waiting to be installed are the kartboy shifter bushings and group N tranny mount. I have the Cobb AP but I'm trying to find the time to do before and after base pulls when I flash the ECU with it.

STi15

I'll probably order the perrin air inlet tube next and pitch stop, since I'll have the intercooler off I figured I'll do the install all one time

You guys makin me want my 15 come in faster, the only update I have is December. 6 weeks since I placed my order.
I've been thinkin of the AOS n inlet and pitch stop. Along with Cobb AP, intake, Invidia catback.

sacnvz

You guys makin me want my 15 come in faster, the only update I have is December. 6 weeks since I placed my order.
I've been thinkin of the AOS n inlet and pitch stop. Along with Cobb AP, intake, Invidia catback.

LOL it'll be here before you know it!