2015 Subaru WRX: Accident, wheels and tires

Filed under: Sedan, Performance, Subaru, Long-Term Garage
wrxlead.jpg

I'm sure this thing is going to be a total hoot in the snow.
I am not a morning person. At all. Thankfully, the Autoblog team knows this - I rarely get bothered before 8:30 AM unless it's seriously important. So when associate multimedia producer Chris McGraw started blowing up my phone at 6:45 AM on a Thursday, I knew it wasn't going to be good.

"I got rear-ended in the WRX," McGraw informed me, a shaken-up tone emanating from the other end of the line. Poor guy was on his way to the gym, for his pre-office morning workout, and an older gentleman in a Chevrolet S-10 struck the back of the Subie while trudging through a traffic jam on I-696 just northeast of Detroit. Everyone was fine, and McGraw says that the dude's pickup was in significantly worse shape than our dear Subaru. But the WRX was still pretty banged up, and later that day, it was delivered to the body shop for what turned out to be a lengthy repair process.Continue reading 2015 Subaru WRX: Accident, wheels and tires
2015 Subaru WRX: Accident, wheels and tires originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...