2020 Subaru WRX STI FOR SALE. 8300 miles only

Pakiifresh

Looking to sell my car to get into more of a luxury car. I’ve wanted this car since high school but I’ve had my fun with it already. At this time in my life, I believe this car does not suit me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car mechanically or physically except from ONE small dent in the rear driver side door. You cannot see it unless you look for it. Every maintenance has been done on time. I also self-wash this car to ensure that it’s done properly. The wrap was done from Everlasting Wraps in Orange and all modifications have been done professionally.

Looking for $41,300 WITH mods
Or
$39,000 WITHOUT mods.

Below is a list of the mods and options that are currently on the car.

Options from Dealer -
STI Short Throw Shifter
STI Shift Knob
Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and HomeLink
Vortex Generator
and some other stuff I do not remember at this time

Mods -
Cobb Intake + Airbox: $300 (Original Price - $420. Only used for 5k miles)
Cobb Access Port V3: $550 (Original price - $675)
^Concludes Stage 1+ Package^
Cobb Catback Exhaust: $1,100 (Original Price - $1,295. Only used for 4k miles)
Fortune Auto Coilovers: $1,150 (Original Price - $1,299. Only used for 2k miles)
Aodhan Wheels AFF7: 19x9.5 +38 offset: $875 (Original Price - $952. Only used for 200 miles)
Front OEM Lip: $100 (Original Price: $200)
Dewhel JDM Racing Aluminum Fashion Triangle Tow Hook
Wrap; 3M. Satin Key West $3,000 (EXCLUDED from sale price)

I also have a front splitter with rods and sideskirts from AeroFlow Dynamics that I recently took off. If you want those, just let me know

Total Invested: $6,689 ($7,700 with aero-kit)
Selling for: $4,075

You can choose what you want on the car or what you want taken off. Whatever is left on the car will be included in the sale price.

Phone: 714-397-9533
Email: sawaabniazi@gmail.com