420whp 2006 STI White

Ohhey1

I am selling my white 2006 Subaru STI. I am the second owner. I am asking $27,000. The body has 80,000 miles, the motor has 20,000 miles. The first month I bought the car it threw a misfire check engine light. I took it to my local Meineke and they replaced the spark plugs and coil packs which seemed to fix the problem. Several months after, the motor blew. I took my car to Performance Race Engineering (PRE) who found Subaru Outback spark plugs in my vehicle which was the cause of the problem. This was the beginning of a year and a half long lawsuit which I finally won. The car was fixed immediately, special thanks to my dad who was later reimbursed. The block had cracks in the cylinder walls which starved the motor from oil as well as the turbo. A new motor was ordered from the dealership and installed by PRE. I also purchased a FP Green HTA turbo upgrade and CP forged pistons. Thus my relationship with PRE started. The current modifications put the power levels at 420 all wheel horsepower and 400 torque at 22psi. PRE left it at this level because it is my daily driven car and reliability was a concern for me.
I am planning a move to California and their strict laws would prohibit me from continuing to drive this vehicle. Everything on this car was professionally installed. The majority of the work was done by Performance Race Engineering and Car Toys. Special thanks to them for making my car what it is today. I myself have never drag raced at PIR, Woodburn or wherever else there might be, therefore the car has never been to the track.
Oil changes done every 3,000 miles and used with 5w30 and Denso Racing oil filters.
All standard features are still working 100% (air conditioning, power windows/locks, power steering, DCCD, adjustable headlights, ect.)

Power Modifications
-EJ257 short block with CP forged pistons and head studs. *Note* This is not a rebuilt motor. This is a new block ordered through Subaru with the addition of CP pistons and head studs.
-NGK 1 step colder spark plugs.
-Gates Racing timing belt.
-Gates Racing AC belt.
-Gates Racing Alternator belt.
-09 STI big vane oil pump.
-Samco upper and lower radiator hoses.
-Exedy stage 1 carbon clutch, resurfaced flywheel. (20,000 miles)
-Mishimoto radiator.
-Beatrush oil catch can.
-Forced Performance 8cm Green HTA with 3 inch inlet. (20,000 miles)
-TurboXS front mount intercooler.
-APS 3 inch hard turbo inlet.
-TGV deletes, port and polish.
-PRE Big MAF intake with AEM air filter.
-AEM boost control solenoid.
-Modified stock injectors 850cc.
-Aeromotive 340LPH stealth fuel pump.
-GT Spec header and up pipe. (unequal)
-TurboXS RFL turbo back exhaust. (catless)
-Turbosmart 45mm external waste gate. (vented to atmosphere)
-Turbosmart Supersonic blow off valve.
-AEM methanol injection kit.

Drivetrain/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels
-KW Variant 1 coilovers.
-GT Spec front strut bar.
-Kartboy short shifter.
-Kartboy shifter bushings.
-Hard Race motor and transmission mounts. (05 STI metal brackets)
-Beatrush pitch stop mount.
-Hawk HPS front and rear brake pads.
-DBA front and rear rotors.
-Steel brake lines.
-Super Blue Racing brake fluid.
-Rota G-Force 18x9 wheels.
-245/40R-18 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires.

Visual Upgrades
-2005 WRX black interior swap with black STI floor mats. (door cards, front and rear seats, carpet)
-Karlton fender flares.
-Vinyl wrapped interior. (A, B, C pillars)
-Rally Armor urathane mud flaps.
-ATI clock replacement 60mm gauge pod.
-Prosport 60mm oil temp gauge. (amber/white)
-Prosport 60mm oil pressure gauge. (amber/white)
-Prosport 60mm boost gauge. (amber/white)
-Carbon fiber hood scoop.
-Beatrush alternator cover.
-Beatrush radiator cover.
-Carbon fiber exhaust shield.
-Grimmspeed license plate relocation kit.
-Greddy carbon fiber hood dampers.
-Grillcraft mesh grill pieces.
-All windows tinted to 35%. (Oregon state of compliance sticker received and put in door jam)
-LED map and dome lights.
-OEM immobilizer bypass.
-Titanium STI key.

Stereo Upgrades
-Wrangler NW custom made 270 amp alternator.
-Stinger SPP 1200 battery.
-Kinetic HC 600 battery.
- Dynamat Xtreme. (56 square feet)
-Custom made fiberglass speaker kick pods x2.
-Pioneer HD AVIC-Z2 touch screen navigation and hard drive.
-Focal Polyglass 165VR components x4. (6.5in speaker x4, crossover x4, tweeter x4)
-Focal Polyglass 130CVX coaxials x2. (5.25in speaker x2, built in crossover x2, built in tweeter x2)
-Rockford Fosgate T1 Power 12in subwoofer x2.
-Custom box made to spec for the T1 woofers.
-Phoenix Gold amplifier 500x4.
-Rockford Fosgate amplifier 400x4.
-Rockford Fosgate amplifier 1500x1.

Because everything was professionally installed, I have receipts for EVERYTHING.

My cell phone is 503-888-1203. Please call, text or message me here or on Facebook if interested. Thank you for looking.
http://www.facebook.com/michael.booth.359

Last edited: