7 Reasons Not To Buy The 2016 Subaru WRX STI

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So do you agree or disagree with him? STi nation speak up and tell us what you think.

#igotasti #doyou

Love mine as well :)
Didn't even notice the noise level, the stock harman kardon setup is nice enough to drown all that out :p
Think my Eclipse was probably just as noisy if not nosier due to the invidia I had on it haha.

yeah I don't really notice the notice either with the stereo which is pretty nice and which exhaust u have on ur 16?

yeah I don't really notice the notice either with the stereo which is pretty nice and which exhaust u have on ur 16?
Still on my stocker exhaust 8700 miles later on my 15* :(
I honestly just want the q300 ti tips, but I can't justify 900 for it to my fiance lol. So I'm trying to negotiate if the axlebacks are justifiable for 300-400 instead until I have enough saved up after the wedding is completed next year.

yeah idk what I wanna go with yet
If money didn't matter I would have went with Ark GRiP Performance but that price tag is insane. Otherwise Nameless Performance has been quite the popular one.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
he makes valid points. but you don't buy an STi to have a smooth riding quiet car. its a born and bred rally car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ford has a resale value of a trash can. :rofl:

Oh and to get rid of that turbo lag? lol Have [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] tune it up :tup: