750hp approx underdriven 1985 8-71 supercharged prostreet Chevy S-10

stiorbust

I am selling my long term project that I started doing as a father and son combo. She just sits in my garage and deserve a better home. This truck has only been driven to local meet ups and up and down the street. No justice for a beast like this. NO track time or dyno time. It was built for built for and should when dialed in 9.20s in quarter. I spent everything i had till i ran of money they got married so then I really had no money to spend on her. I am looking for $8000 but am open to negotiation or trades. Just needs firewall boxed in and paint and install a better throttle cable once firewall is complete 6013_103305993012979_2230672_n.jpg36639_1396643839422_8093980_n.jpg34772_143765018967076_272517_n.jpg. I have over $35000.00 in her with $14000 alone in engine work. very streetable actually
1985 Chevrolet S-10
S&W racecar 3/4 prostreet chasis
12 point roll cage
Stock front suspension and front end with zero sag or drift
lexan front windshield and rear window
custom aluminum dash with roll cage mounted control panel
kill swith in rear roll pan
12 gallon fuel cell
aluminum battery case with Optima battery
Strange ford 9" rear with aluminum r&P housing with 4:56 gears with spool
35 spline Strange axles with Wilwood 4 piston racing brakes
Mickey Thompson 31x18.5x15 sportsman pros on rear
Mickey Thompson 3.5 x 15 front tires
Center line Convo pro rims
wheelie bars, adjustable ladder bars and coil overs
custom driveshaft with all safety supports
custom turbo 350 trans with reverse pattern and manual valvebody
3500 stall custom torque converter
ALL BRAIDED LINES THROUGHOUT and AN FITTINGS
355 ci chevy small block with dual Holley 650 cfm dbl pumpers
Weiand 8-71 superchager
Dart iron eagle heads with 2.08 valves, stud girdle, custom rockers
Ported and polished heads
600 lift. Comp cams solid flat tapet blower cam
JE pistons
Manley rods
chevy crank
mini high output alternator
dual scirocco style electric fans
Griffin custom radiator
all lights are operational
all MSD ignition
painless wiring
BG fuel pump with step down box ( step down box can be turned off at control panel)
and much much more. used to run on pump gas but when ethanol was added she doesnt like it unless mixed. Clearly she could be tuned for regual pump. she ran like a champ before on it. Right now she has 105 unleaded in the tank. text me at 860-209-0527 if you have any questions

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow. Awesome piece.

stiorbust

Thanks guys. I would love to trade for some serious sti goodies but any cash would go towards my kids college funds

Grant evohntr Sampson

stiorbust

still for sale. Had one solid bite but i dont think its gonna pull through. Also I still have my damaged sti hood for sale. just needs a new scoop trim piece. it is posted on a seperate thread