AP help.

I know. Ugh. Once the manifold is off I can get to it. I'm just dreading trying to pull it off.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Wow. This manifold is a bitch. TB off, now there is crap bolted to it, not to mention the driver side fuel rail setup is completely in the way.

Well, at this moment in time, I do not have the time nor the money to deal with this. So, it's just going back together.

Well, as of right now I am trying to get the manifold all the way off. One of the bolts snapped. Yippie.

Ah man I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I was just seeing if you had any loose bolts that could have led to intake manifold leak. Sorry man.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Wow. This manifold is a bitch. TB off, now there is crap bolted to it, not to mention the driver side fuel rail setup is completely in the way.

You can take the manifold completely off with fuel rails and all attached (including TB) you just have to disconnect the fuel lines from the fire wall lines.

Like I said sorry that you snapped a bolt. Was it loose then when you went to torque it you snapped it?

Just trying to figure out if the leak was there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Easy out set is on the way. Wish me luck. Once that's out, I'm just retorquing the manifold down. Anyone have the sequence and values by chance?

Well, tb is back on. Waiting on FedEx to get here. Problem there is its going to be delivered by 8pm, I'm leaving town at 5. Ugh.

This supposed to be trimmed that much!?!?!?
b30793c3a37c68a592cb0595dd195c9a.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah, they all come longer than spec just in case. Siliconeintake ones are the exact same. :tup:

Ah. Got it. Yeah, we cut it. I eye balled it. Exact length. I'm that good. It's running right now. Waiting on it to heat up to see where vacuum sits.

Well. Still low vacuum. At 14-15. After at idle is 16.5-17.1. I'm done. This car is a giant piece of shit.

Well. I have to leave town at four. An hour and a half. So I have to drive the car. I guess it's a say a prayer thing.

Flashing back to the old tune. At least I know that one has enough over fueling to be semi safe.

Well, it runs better than ever on the open source tune. Still has low vacuum. Oh well.
fad919abc58511c464f81306707809c7.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sounds like you have more than one issue.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Well, smoke test, negative, boost leak test, negative, compression test, negative, leak down, negative, all hoses replaced, negative, intake manifold gaskets, throttle body gasket, negative, bpv gasket, negative. It's just a flat out piece of shit.