Boxerfest 2015

TK-421

Maybe I should just fly into DCA Reagan National and take a cab to the hotel and event. Better yet I'll rent a minivan from Avis at the airport. Doesn't that sound like an awesome plan [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]?

TK-421

Little less than one month away, anyone else in the tristate area or even other surrounding areas coming to this?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
damm that's 4 and a half hours from me... maybe ill make the drive if i can get some friends to come too

TK-421

Oh come on you wuss [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is driving all the way from New York, I'm driving all the way from pittsburgh, [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] is coming all the way from Cleveland! Come on you'll love it I promise it. Just get a hotel room like the rest of us and come hang out then drive home the next day

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] where in new york are you? im in NY as well. work schedule prohibits me from staying longer.. best i would be able to do is drive down after work sat. but id still have to go home sun night.

TK-421

Days Inn in Silver Spring MD I can get the specific details if need be, and it was only 70 or 80 bucks for one night

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
thats not bad at all.. ive never paid myself for a hotel would that be per person or per room? it would probably be me and 1 or 2 other ppl

TK-421

Alright I'll get the hotel information gathered up here in an hour or two and PM you the info like address and all

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
im going to buy the "ultimate Subaru lover premium" ticket since im going to both events (boxerfest and wicked big meet) which tickets did you guys order? anyone doing the autoX or car show?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ok now im getting confused. on the Boxerfest website the show is on april 25th. and the ticket i want is $60 but on the Wicked Big Meet website it says Boxerfest is on may 3rd and the same ticket is $55. can anyone help me out since u guys have been to this one before.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Odd. Boxerfest is 4/25. We will be leaving 4/24 in the morning. Not sure why they have may listed

TK-421

ok now im getting confused. on the Boxerfest website the show is on april 25th. and the ticket i want is $60 but on the Wicked Big Meet website it says Boxerfest is on may 3rd and the same ticket is $55. can anyone help me out since u guys have been to this one before.

Get the one that's for April 25th

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea i just realized the 25th is a saturday not a sunday i dont think ill be able to make it.. its really hard for me to get off work saturdays since im the only one here

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I feel like I'm getting ready for comic-con :D