[CA] Maddad Metal v2 Downpipe & OEM STi parts

Deek

PARTING OUT CURRENT FP BLACK (3582 HTA) BUILD!

I'm located in the Palm Springs, CA area and I'd prefer a local pick-up, depending on my schedule I may be able to travel short distances as well. However if a buyer is willing to cover shipping in its entirety I am not against shipping these items; just please keep in mind the larger and heavier items like a header, downpipe, or even a turbo won't really be cheap to ship. I ship via either FedEx or UPS and prefer to insure the packages, but if a buyer requests that the cheapest shipping method and materials available is used, I cannot be held liable for lost or damaged packages. Lastly, buyer is also responsible to cover any fees associated with payment methods (ie. PayPal).

All items are used and sold as is. All sales are final and there are no refunds.

Prices:
  • $OFFER - 2008 STi Flywheel (30k~ miles)
  • $OFFER - 2008 STi Fuel Lines (30k~ miles)
  • SOLD Maddad Metal V2 Catted Downpipe (used 15k miles)
  • SOLD ACT Streetlite Flywheel (used 10k miles)
  • SOLD Southbend Stage 3 Daily Clutch (used 10k miles)
  • SOLD FP Black Turbo [3582 HTA Ball-bearing] (used 15k~ miles) *Includes inlet, oil restrictor, oil lines & blanket.
  • SOLD Mishimoto Radiator (used 15k miles) *May need a new cap.
  • SOLD Tomei EL Header & Uppipe (used 10k miles)
  • SOLD 2008 STi Topmount + Y-pipe (30k~ miles)
  • SOLD 2008 STi Header + Uppipe (30k~ miles)
  • SOLD Moroso Dual-can AOS [PN 85510] (Like new, less than 1k miles)
  • SOLD Grimmspeed 3-port EBCS (used 15k miles)

Onto the pictures...

2008 STi Flywheel

oemsti-flywheel_1.jpg

oemsti-flywheel_2.jpg

2008 STi Fuel Lines

fuellines.jpg

Deek

Added pics of the Maddad Metal v2 Catted Downpipe. The other items I pulled off today already sold, so I'm not adding those pics.

Deek

Got a bunch of stuff off the top of the engine today, almost ready to pull it and take the header > turbo off.

I added a couple pictures of the turbo still mounted and will upload more detailed pics once it's completely uninstalled.

Deek

2008 OEM STi TMIC & Y-pipe sold - updated thread.

I'm heading out to the garage now to pull the engine and should be able to get pics of everything else up tonight or tomorrow.

Deek

All parts listed have pictures posted now, also added an OEM STI flywheel and a Mishimotor Radiator to the list.

By the way, there's LOTS of interest on the Tomei EL header & uppipe, it'll likely come down to who sends me money via PayPal first. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang!