Call Of Duty, Black OPS!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So what do you boys think about the game? I love the campaign, but haven't gone online to play it yet. Just seeing if anyone has got it or played it yet.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I tried the Zombie mode and wow it's really awesome. You have to try it!

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
Well I tried the Zombie mode and wow it's really awesome. You have to try it!

I don't have a PS3 or Xbox, and have windows in virtual mode on my Mac, so my gaming is usually limited to COD 4, and I was playing with some folks who got Black Ops and they were not impressed, esp. with online play, but also encountered a lot of bugs and bad coding (some are programmers). I hear there is only one online scenario and they didn't want to play with a bunch of three year olds running and gunning. I play on tactical servers.

Paul.c

Tactical servers are great. Hell, Having dedicated servers is awesome. That is where Infinity Ward really screwed up for PC gamers. I hate not having dedicated servers to go to. Now I am limited to BFBC2 or COD4 for dedicated servers. But I love the playability of MW2 Multiplayer but hate the hackers. It is truly a Love Hate thing with the game. I have not picked up Black Ops specifically for that reason.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have heard that there is tons bugs in the online play so I have just been doing the campaign mode right now. I hate cheaters and playing with people that wanna cheat. It takes all the fun out of it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It's good fun so far. It's different then the other COD games no doubt. The new weapons and kill streaks add a nice variation.

There aren't alot of good sniping maps, and the COD$$ takes some getting used to. Although I LOVE the variable zoom on the snipers. FREAKING AWESOME. haha

I've got a video of one of my ballistic knife rounds that had some sweet kills. Youtube user name = eightXb check it.

I play on Xbox and wasn't very impressed with the Zombies, it was a bit boring for me. Although I'll try it again and see if it was just the fact that I was missing alot of the action and didn't know where the guns were.

I'm stuck on khe sahn on the campaign, I need to get down to the bunkers. Abby was wanting to play multiplayer so I switched out, stuck isn't the right word. It's where I stopped. :lol:

LikaGhst

I have PS3 but my broke ass hasn't purchased black ops yet and surprisingly i'm hearing a lot more negative from people than good and I already sold MW2 a while ago looks like I need to get black ops either way I have heard zombie mode is crazy awesome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Zombie mode is crzy!

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
I play on Xbox and wasn't very impressed with the Zombies, it was a bit boring for me. Although I'll try it again and see if it was just the fact that I was missing alot of the action and didn't know where the guns were.

I'm stuck on khe sahn on the campaign, I need to get down to the bunkers. Abby was wanting to play multiplayer so I switched out, stuck isn't the right word. It's where I stopped. :lol:

oh zombies... i saw a picture of them... yeah like that is realistic and tactical. Not my cup of tea.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
they are nazi zombies too!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
you need at least 2 other people to make it worth while. Otherwise you get overrun FAST.

Bluedemon_II

It's good fun so far. It's different then the other COD games no doubt. The new weapons and kill streaks add a nice variation.

There aren't alot of good sniping maps, and the COD$$ takes some getting used to. Although I LOVE the variable zoom on the snipers. FREAKING AWESOME. haha

I've got a video of one of my ballistic knife rounds that had some sweet kills. Youtube user name = eightXb check it.

You sir deserve this:
geezus.png

Dam crazy sniper killz.