Call Of Duty, Black OPS!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
That's why I still kind of prefer MW2. I have BO but am only like lvl 22 or something.

<------ armyssoldierboy

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Hey JJ, update the first post with everyones sn's so it's easier to see who has a sn and what it is. :)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
ZOMBIES ftw!! Made it to level 23 today :D

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Is anyone up for meeting tonight on BlaqOps? Say 8:00Pm Central Time? Add me Screen Name - FreshandClean00

I saw you on last night but I got all the way to lvl 26 on zombies :p with 8** kills!! Thunder gun upgraded ftmfw!! I was "knee deep in zombie shit with no ammo" lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
^lambos on a subaru is lol jk
free = more gas money :D

BoxerRumbleSTi

hahaha I know lambos on a subie is gay. I just wanted to make the car pop a little when I made it. True, more gas money but hey, gotta love how Xbox gets the "First Strike" pack first. They always say, If your not first your last. ;)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Let's not clog this thread too bad with POST WHORE THREAD quality posts por favor. :) Shoot, you can start a movie quote thread lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
There's a 7hr difference between me and central time. I'll be on ~5:30pm my time = 10:30am central. :) I'll be playing z o m b ieeeeessss som bitch. I love the things they say while playing it lol