COBB Tuning Project - Green Speed 4-18-22

So our old map can't be edited anymore?

Since most of us have something deleted of sorts, and I'm assuming the same for the mirroring sensor :(

Thanks alot, California. :cautious:

Thoughts? @HolyCrapItsFast

Maybe back to open source

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this update.

This really sucks cause I was on my way to get tuned in a few weeks, and I got every emission deleted from the car and don't even live in an area that requires emission inspection.

Maybe COBB will get a backlash from customers and complaints and change the software for other states.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Holycrapitsfast has not been on since 2020 but he definitely could tune a car

I’m in a pickle as well as my latest build is weeks away from completion and I too don’t have any emissions equipment. I do only track the car so nothing illegal here just didn’t plan on having to buy a stand alone to get the job done that was already taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. I was scheduled for tuning in about 2 weeks... luckily, my tuner said he has about 10 days to update. So now I might have a chance to etune.

Im sure its all political coming down on cars, pollution, and "climate change". Im sure Cobb is just trying to cover their butts before they get a lawsuit like Dynojet did for non carb parts.

Looks like us older guys are just gonna have to go standalone or opensource for our old cars.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk