Custom Rally WRC Inspired Exhaust for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey guys the time has come for me to sell my one of a kind WRC Rally exhaust. No one in the world has anything like this. I love my exhaust, but I'm taking my STi in a different direction. This exhaust has never been hit, wrecked, touched, or abused. In fact it only has less than 500 miles on it. The exhaust and STi have never seen bad weather. Always been garage kept. I was told if you where to have someone make you this it would cost some you serious $$$$. I do know shipping will be around $100 to have it professionally packed and boxed. This will also come with the Invidia N1 Street front pipe. If you need more pics please ask.

At this time I have no clue what I'm asking for this yet so if your interested please pm me. Thanks JJ.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I know I cant afford it, but you might consider posting a video or sound clip for interested parties. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know I cant afford it, but you might consider posting a video or sound clip for interested parties. :tup:

We did have a sound clip I'll have to find it.

Who said I was asking a lot?

Clinton Bettner

Hey guys the time has come for me to sell my one of a kind WRC Rally exhaust. No one in the world has anything like this. I love my exhaust, but I'm taking my STi in a different direction. This exhaust has never been hit, wrecked, touched, or abused. In fact it only has less than 500 miles on it. The exhaust and STi have never seen bad weather. Always been garage kept. I was told if you where to have someone make you this it would cost some you serious $$$$. I do know shipping will be around $100 to have it professionally packed and boxed.

At this time I have no clue what I'm asking for this yet so if your interested please pm me. Thanks JJ.

Shout out to Moore Performance for building an awesome custom exhaust for JJ. If you're going to talk it up like that, you might as well say who made it. differences aside, people are going to want to know WHO made this exhaust.
I think JJ had a video of it, but it looks like he took that down, or flagged a video of it that Moore Performance uploaded, and his build thread is missing a lot of information on the exhaust that used to be there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Shout out to Moore Performance for building an awesome custom exhaust for JJ. If you're going to talk it up like that, you might as well say who made it. differences aside, people are going to want to know WHO made this exhaust.
I think JJ had a video of it, but it looks like he took that down, or flagged a video of it that Moore Performance uploaded, and his build thread is missing a lot of information on the exhaust that used to be there.

Yeah they took down all the information on it and the video was on their page and got taken down.

Like I said no hard feelings what so ever just I'm going for a different look now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Over the next few days I'm going to try and get a sound clip for everyone to hear.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My new exhaust should be here this week so this one will be for sale!

stiorbust

I could use that muffler for a Possible sidedump. I'm leaking very badly right now from potholes sheering my exhaust hangers

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sound video has been added to first post.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thats so awesome. So unique!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks.

This is now for sale. Taking offers!!!

Why does it hang so low JJ? Curiosity inquires, since that's what is killing any interest for me. Too much offroad in the lives of my cars, lol. GLWS regardless though.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Why does it hang so low JJ? Curiosity inquires, since that's what is killing any interest for me. Too much offroad in the lives of my cars, lol. GLWS regardless though.

It doesn't hang low. It looks like it, but it hangs down the same as my Invidia was and my HKS. Just looks that way because of the two pipes. I know it plays tricks with your eyes.

DierwulfBL

Interesting, do WRC cars really run their exhaust this way??? The rally america Subarus route it above the rear axle (for more ground clearance im guessing) from 2008-2012 :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Interesting, do WRC cars really run their exhaust this way??? The rally america Subarus route it above the rear axle (for more ground clearance im guessing) from 2008-2012 :)

Yes the WRC cars overseas use to run this way.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is it low small in diameter. My exhaust is tweaked and leaking like crazy. Damn potholes

Grant I would use the muffler as the two pipes hang like an aftermarket exhaust and might be to low for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.