Divided Generations!

I would like to be able to only look at How To, Used parts and so forth based on generations of STi for example 02-07 and most importantly for me 08-13 and so on.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please explain a little more in depth for me. Thank you.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I think he means that some pieces are not interchangeable between years. Things like, say, bumpers are specific to just a few model years (hawkeye wont fit bugeye). Yet other pieces are just GD or GR specific such as downpipes.

I think he wants sub-forums for model-year specific items.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What would be the best way to set that up you think? What forums and such.

35r

Thats going to be a pain, think of all of the information that would have to be moved, the site would be down for weeks just re arranging everything. i see how it may be a pain if your looking for something specific, but everyone usually has the year/make/model listed in the title so you can skim through the threads a little quicker. if there is a quick fix or easy way to do it, that would be cool, but i don't see it not being an issue.

It is only a suggestion. It isnt so bad right now but as time goes on and more generations of STi's are released then it will become harder and harder to locate something you want as it will get buried in the forum. Below I took a snip it from BuellXB.com where they have the models seperated out

Again just a thought

Last edited by a moderator: