DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia)

BoxerRumbleSTi

Maryland (Southern Maryland - Calvert County) Checking In

Meets : Kingstowne Meet (7PM Mondays, Alexandria VA by the Chipotle)
Dunkirk Meet (8PM Thursdays, Dunkirk MD by the McDonalds)

Will Post Addresses to Mapquest or what not.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Cool. That's right on the way to my dads house. I should go.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
U should. Im representing my igotasti shirt

Nice I know the owner who puts that show on. He wants IGOTASTi to be there next year. Don't be surprised if you meet him. Rep IGOTASTi my friend. Spread the word. :cheers:

BoxerRumbleSTi

Most def jj. I won some schwag from the raffle. It was pretty cool. Ill be taking my sti next year n def hitting h2o this sept in oc n eat those german cars up haha

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
what's up everyone. just joined. been on nasioc for some time now. got an 04 sti. residing out of essex md.

Welcome to the site man! Glad you could join.

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own

blown_RS

checking in from Virginia Beach... why is everyone either up north or down south... WTF am i in a dead zone in the Comunistwelth? hahaha.

XxNitr0xX

Cars & Coffee Hunt Valley, MD March 31st!!! Here's the Facebook page. We need to get a Subie group together. Starts at 7:30 A.M. ends 9:30 A.M. It will be in the Best Buy parking lot, in the Hunt Valley shopping center.

https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee

First meet - Saturday, March 31 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Cars - Luxury, classic, exotic, modded

Coffee - Caribou Coffee or your own road mug

Frequency - Every Saturday (barring major holidays, extreme weather)

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Best Buy and Caribou Coffee parking lot

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left

Prizes - Gift certificates will be periodically available from Caribou Coffee, Spa in the Valley, Calvert Wine and Spirits, ****'s Sporting Goods, California Pizza Kitchen, Best Buy, Regal Cinemas, Ritz Cameras, Sears Auto, etc.

The ball is rolling. Spread the word. More news will be posted here as it develops.

Will

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21030 "

XxNitr0xX

It's going to be every saturday, so no rush! I'll take plenty of pictures regardless, if you can't make it. VA is a pretty long haul.

Vermont

Meh not that bad man only about an hour and a half for me. I would rather drive that extra distance than go to any of the meat in my area. Aside from the MAch V mega meat most of the other ones are full of riced out civics and kids who bring their parents car....

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Do you ever go to the great falls cars n coffee?

I agree about the meets in this area.

Vermont

Do you ever go to the great falls cars n coffee?

I agree about the meets in this area.

Nooo... :(

Last weekend I ended up going to VT to visit family, then this weekend I just sat around and didn't do shit because I am unmotivated and lazy.... car is still not tuned.... so sad...