End of lease

stiorbust

The lease on my 08 sti ends in August and I fully intend on buying out my girl as I have intended on doing for years. My question is this: I just received a letter from subaru saying they are r going to contact me for an end of lease inspection. This is no longer done by the dealer which sucks since I have a good relationship with them. What should I expect and should I be concerned about my mods? Fmic, turbo back exhaust etc. Thank you

Grant evohntr Sampson

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If your buying it out the mods won't matter. There should be a figure already that stated what the buy out was at the end of the lease.

gratefullife

Biggest thing is if you are going to be looking at turning it back in without outing to purchase first. By your contact, Subaru owns those mods on the car upon inspection.

Automagic corrected by tapatalk.

stiorbust

My intentions have been to buy her since the beginning. My concern was some sort of charge for the mods even though I'm buying. Thanks for the info. Def gave me a little peace of mind and I guess I will wait for their contracted out inspector to contact me to schedule the inspection

Grant evohntr Sampson

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My intentions have been to buy her since the beginning. My concern was some sort of charge for the mods even though I'm buying. Thanks for the info. Def gave me a little peace of mind and I guess I will wait for their contracted out inspector to contact me to schedule the inspection

Grant evohntr Sampson

Just tell them your buying it out. Contact them first. They won't even have to look at the car.