FL: 2007 STI Blue, orig, owner, with upgrades

I'd upgraded this car with a mind to doing autocross, but life happens. Since I love this forum and the people who've helped me over the years, I'm listing it here first. :)

Original owner (non-smoker)
87,000 miles
STI Blue with gold wheels
2007 STI with the following upgrades/add-ons:

Engine:
1) Subaru Performance Tuning (SPT) cold-air intake kit with heat shield, filter cleaned at 78,000 miles
2) SPT front sway bar
3) factory foglights for STI Limited
4) Grillcraft black mesh cover protecting front grille & hood intake
5) Subaru fuel injectors modified to ~1,000cc
6) Three-port boost solenoid
7) Upgraded intercooler - 2008-2012 model from a new 2008 STI
8) SPT battery tie-down (suitable for track)
9) full catless exhaust upgrade: inVidia downpipe and out
10) professionally tuned at Vortex Motorsports in Tampa, FL

Interior:
1) original seats in excellent condition - drove with seat covers on for most of the car's life
2) audio:
Kenwood DDX-516 CD/DVD/MP3 player with touchscreen
Kenwood KNA-G630 Garmin GPS unit added - with North America 2013 map update
Kenwood KTC-HR300 HD Radio added
Kenwood KCA-BT300 Bluetooth added
Kenwood backup camera added
Front doors: Alpine SPS-400 4" 2-way speakers (factory fit)
Rear doors: Alpine SPR-13C 5.25" 2-way speakers (factory fit)
JL Audio XD700/5 100Wx4 + 300W x 1 at 2 ohms car amplifier (under passenger seat)
JL Audio 10W3v3-2 10" 2-ohm Subwoofer (in Sound Ordnance box, bolted to frame for track safety)
USB connection in glove box for MP3 playback
3) floor pan LED lighting with 8 color choices and 3 modes of operation, all 4 seats
4) all-weather floor mats on top of original STI floor mats, all in good condition

The good:
I've never raced this car nor beaten it up. I've kept all the maintenance records and done a very good job of keeping oil changed & etc. This car has mostly been garage-kept. I was careful about the catless exhaust I chose and I'm glad for it - the sound is an awesome note but not too loud. It doesn't smell of exhaust. I've done a lot of work recently to keep it going for the long haul, but my wife wants me to get rid of it if I'm not going to be getting into autocross.

The buyer will get many original parts:
- the stock STI intercooler
- original air intake & filter
- a set of stock injectors
- most of the original exhaust including the catalytic converter (I think I'm just missing a straight pipe)
- the original sales brochure and, if desired, copies of all maintenance work.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that nearly every place I take it, the mechanic seeks me out to tell me how impressed they are with the vehicle and how well I've taken care of it. I've been like that with every car I own.

Recent work includes
- a new radiator and belts 2 months ago,
- A/C was recharged and hoses replaced 4 months ago after a pinhole leak
- Steering rack and hoses were replaced 1 year ago after a line leak
- New struts and towers last week (was still on originals)

The bad:
Two years ago I had someone knock me off the road. The car took two side impacts. No damage to the frame, and since it was the other driver's fault, every last piece was replaced with exact-match Subaru-only. The rear passenger door and rear quarter panel were replaced and the front passenger door was repaired. Both passengers wheels were replaced as a safety precaution and the rear axle was replaced. During painting, the shop broke the hood scoop, so they replaced that too. It's still my everyday driver and the only long-term effect has been my whiplash injury. No engine damage, no airbags deployed.

- In about a year, it'll probably need new tires
- In about 15,000 miles it'll need new brake pads
- the electric 'chirp' noise when you unlock the car doesn't work.
- the clutch pedal has the creaking noise that some '07s get from the factory welds to the plate. I've had it examined multiple times and been reassured it's not necessary to fix it.

Asking $17,000.

Questions welcome. I'll get some recent interior/engine pictures posted in the next day or two.

STI-Right.jpg

STI-Left.jpg

STI-Right2.jpg