FS, CA: 2011 Subaru WRX STI hatchback - DGM - modified - $24k obo

Zzyzx85

Up for sale is my modified 2011 GR STI 5-door hatchback in Dark Gray Metallic.

Price: $24k obo

Mileage: Chassis has 106k miles. Engine has 5k miles. Car is currently not daily driven and mileage will not go up much (barring something happening to my daily driver and I need to use the STI as my daily again).

Description:

build journal/photos: https://www.iwsti.com/threads/zzyzx85s-2011-sti-daily-driver-gone-weekend-project.210824/

I am offering to sell the car as-is with most of the mods (keeping the aftermarket wheels and driver seat) for the asking price of $24k obo. This is easier for me and easier for you if you want a fun, reliable car right out of the box. If you want the car closer as stock, I am willing to work out a deal to get the stock parts I have back onto the car (mostly suspension parts and some exhaust parts).

Condition:
- clean title
- original owner (me)
- no accidents
- Southern California car
- VIN: JF1GR8H64BL817586

Car is NOT STOCK and will remain modified, even after taking off bolt-on parts. Car is also not perfect (see photos and items below). It was daily driven and tracked occasionally but professionally maintained and inspected afterwards by Corner Speed Tuning.

Included in sale at asking price:
- Built, closed deck engine (Outfront Motorsport) with forged internals making 370hp/360tq (tuned on 91 pump gas by Yimisport)
- Blouch 1.5 XT-R, 3 in, 10cm
- Perrin 3" turbo inlet
- IAG Street air oil separator
- ETS top-mount intercooler
- Koyo Racing aluminum radiator
- Samco radiator hoses
- Setrab oil cooler (installed in lower passenger side of front bumper)
- Defi Advance ZD with engine oil temp, water temp, and oil pressure sensors
- Tomei EL headers, ceramic coated
- Invidia catted downpipe
- Harman Motive catback.
- OE exhaust parts included (headers, downpipe, midpipe, muffler)
- PST carbon fiber driveshaft
- Whiteline driveline bushing inserts
- OE BBS wheels (pictured Volks not included)
- ducted brake backing plates/dust shields
- JRZ RS Pro 2-way coilovers with 500 in-lb springs on all 4 corners
- Ground Control camber plates
- Whiteline 24mm/22mm sway bars
- Whiteline RCAs
- Cusco rear camber lower control arms
- OE suspension included
- 2015 STI steering rack (quicker ratio vs. original 2011 rack)
- various Cusco chassis reinforcements
- Verus Engineering rear diffuser
- Alcantara shifter and e-brake boots (not installed)

Issues:
- small pinhole leak from Killer B oil pan, possibly from bad weld.
- a few small door dents
- paint on rear spoiler and b-pillars is fading
- scuff on passenger side of rear bumper
- dent on passenger side skirt
- clear bra is faded/oxidized
- red brake light tint is cracked/oxidized
- *still need to get last airbag recall done* (will be done before sale)

From the beginning, I envisioned making this a fun daily driven car that can do pretty much anything. I could go from running groceries to lapping Buttonwillow to cruising the mountains, comfortably and reliably. I felt like I've achieved that with this car.

Unfortunately because I feel like I have "completed" this car, my interest for this car has somewhat waned. I still find it a fun car to drive but I don't feel the need to do anything with it anymore and feel that it's time for me to move on from it.

If you think this is the right car for you or if have any questions, feel free to send me a message, email, or txt me at: zzyzx85(at)gmail(dot)com and (7one4)83one-0767