FS: LA: 2004 STi 15,000 (price drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjenk321

For sale 2004 Subaru STi

This car has been my daily driver for the past 5 years and has been extremely reliable. The reason for selling is I am getting to a point in my life where this fun car doesn’t make sense. Looking for a nice used ford truck if you want to trade.
The mileage is 132,xxx and will slowly go up because it is still my only car.
Oil is changed religiously with rotella synthetic. Have sent the oil to blackstone labs and have had it analyzed. The results were no water, no sign of motor breakdown.
The motor runs great has had all maintenance done that was needed. I changed the timing belt, cam and crank seals, and all those goodies so that is good to go for long while. Just add gas and have fun driving. :)

I would like to get 15,000 OBO for it. I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED WITH ANY OFFER. It is in good condition for its age and is a 2004 so it is slowly becoming the rare find that its not a fully built track car.

Sitting on:
Stock BBS gold rims wrapped in KDW2 235/40/17 tires with about 75% tread left. No racing on this set at all. Just daily driving.

Here is the modification list that I can remember. I have had this car for 5 years and have always been doing something to it. So the list is much longer and seeing the car in person you will see that I have put a lot of time into taking care of this car.
SPT intake
also have an entire 05 sti center console, just havent installed it yet.
Cobb short throw shifter
Kartboy shifter bushings
Whiteline steering rack bushings
Divorced downpipe
Straight 3 in custom exhaust catless
Grimspeed thermostat (fails open) ☺
Rce yellow springs on sti struts
perrin front and rear sway bars with endlinks that are perrin as well so they wont break.
Defi gauges: Boost, oil pressure and EGT in a carbon fiber gauge pod
Hella horns
Rally armor mud flaps
20% tint all around except the windshield
black ebay front lip
2 Infinity amps – one powering the 10” pioneer sub in the truck and the other powering the 4 infinity door speakers all in great shape and sound excellent.

All 4 wheel bearings have been replaced about 30k ago
Spark plugs changed about 30k ago
Ball joints, and tie rod ends replaced, valve cover gaskets changed in the past 10k miles, so this thing really is ready to drive.
a/c blows cold

Also will be included if wanted a set of 4 Dunlop direzzas star spec z1 tires. They have about 10% life and would be perfect for at least one more autox, maybe two.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. My phone number is 225-284-nine 5 nine 5.text, call or Email is jjenk321@icloud.com

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW! Great price. GLWS. :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just posted this on our Facebook page for you.

GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.