Fuel Injector Clinic's NEW release of high-z injectors SOON?!

All information released from this site: http://fuelinjectorclinic.com/fic-new-high-z-injectors-flow-1600cc-work-with-all-race-fuels.html

Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC) is leading the way again with a new line of high performance injectors, available in 2013. Giving you what you want, the BlueMax SP injector line will provide:

• --the perfect solution for filling the gap between Fuel Injector Clinic?s two largest high impedance injectors, the FIC BlueMAX1100cc and 2150cc injectors, AND (yes, there?s more)?
  • -- a BIG injector (WOW! more than 1600cc) that will be compatible with all race fuels.
[video=youtube;ahIGsA1zP5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ahIGsA1zP5U[/video]

When you?re filling the gap, size does matter. And Fuel Injector Clinic?s latest offering in high impedance injectors is expected to boast sizes in the1200cc, 1400cc and 1600cc plus ranges. The wide twin cone spray pattern will provide excellent atomization (for injectors this large) to help with combustion flame propagation.
?The improved spray pattern of this injector will yield extra horsepower due to more complete combustion,? said Jens von Holten, head guy at Fuel Injector Clinic. ?And, when you want big power AND you?re using oxygenated fuels, we might be able to stretch these injectors to flow near 1800cc, which will make a lot of tuners very happy.?
And what about the other great benefit? Variety ? who doesn?t like variety? All race fuels can be used with this high performance, large flow injector line, making the injectors perfect for use with fuels oxygenated with MTBE, as well as pump gas, race gas, E85 and other ethanol fuels.
Not only is the new Fuel Injector Clinic BlueMAX SP line MTBE compatible, but all of the great idle and part throttle features, based on the injectors? excellent short pulse width abilities, are retained.
Fuel Injector Clinic will continue to provide update bulletins on this injector line, available in 2013. In addition, pre-order information will be announced prior to the product launch.
Fuel Injector Clinic supplies fuel injectors for supercharged, alcohol, import and domestic applications and offers full cleaning, calibrating and flow balancing for original and high performance injectors. Fuel Injector Clinic offers modified and aftermarket fuel injectors for tuners, automotive enthusiasts, fast cars, and more as well as fuel rails, gauges and other necessities to make your bad ride go fast and smooth. Get injectors and more now at -- 561.427.0082. We Feed Speed!

I am so glad they are filling the "GAP" if you will for the 1100cc and 2150cc injectors, which I don't understand why they wouldn't make a size in between those two sizes before. But they are releasing the new BLUEMAX SP injector line in early 2013! :tard: I'm a happy camper, as you should be if your IDC is maxed out with the tune you have now. Because I am! With the new release of this new injector line, tuners can now bring more power out of their builds due to a more complete burn in the combustion chamber, as well as a "pencil" shaped two cone spray pattern, helps this out. Also these injectors are MTBE compatible as well as all other fuels such as pump gas, race gas, e85, alcohol, and other ethanol fuels! With my build if I buy the 1600cc+ injectors, and run e85 instead of pump 93 I will be able to make such an improvement in power. MY IDC is maxed out with my 850cc Denso's. I will hopefully see 500whp+ on the readings, ahh I can see the bright light now. hehe :twisted: maybe just bright lights behind me muah ha ha hahahaha :rallydriver:

Questions:
So who else likes the new unreleased line of injectors FIC has?
Also who has had this brand before, and any positive feedback on them?
Who thinks what the price of the set of 4 for these would run?
Any tuners have their input on this article?

Evo_Fucking_STi

Check your research. Both ID and FIC had 1680cc injectors out before they had some faulty internals causing them to gum up. Both companies use the same injector body they just mod them differently. They are a great product, I presonally like the way the ID's tune compared to the FIC. However they are both a great product. These new injectors will run roughly 650 or so. They will be releasing price info next month to dealers.

Check your research. Both ID and FIC had 1680cc injectors out before they had some faulty internals causing them to gum up. Both companies use the same injector body they just mod them differently. They are a great product, I presonally like the way the ID's tune compared to the FIC. However they are both a great product. These new injectors will run roughly 650 or so. They will be releasing price info next month to dealers.

The research is from their direct site, I'm most positive my information is correct. What your talking about was an injector that was probably a released product in their injector line a while ago. But I do agree that similar companies use the same injector body, they just design them differently. Great product overall, and can't wait to see the actual release of these bad boys!

They might of already had a

STimedic

I just need an injector that sprays 1k cc's or more and can handle Q16 or 114oct if I get a wild hair. Edwin and I discussed FIC's vs ID's a while back and all it's going to come down to is cost at this point.....

I just need an injector that sprays 1k cc's or more and can handle Q16 or 114oct if I get a wild hair. Edwin and I discussed FIC's vs ID's a while back and all it's going to come down to is cost at this point.....

i agree, the BLUEMAX SP line will be more than the 1660cc injector size, im excited what sizes they picked, and yes its up to the price!