Got a 2005 STi Widebody

cgray526

Hello I recently bought a 2005 STi with m-sports Widebody and zero sports front bumper. Car has 140,000 mi. Has fmic had a mbc I removed. Here's some pics

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Why remove the FMIC and what did you go with in its place? Did you have to adjust tune with the intercooler change and MBC swap-out?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome!

Why remove the FMIC and what did you go with in its place? Did you have to adjust tune with the intercooler change and MBC swap-out?
If I'm reading it correctly, I think he means it has a FMIC...and had a MBC but removed it. :unsure:

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Did you get some background on what all was done with the car? Would be nice to know who tuned it since a FMIC was put on. MBC was on it? Don't love that. Did you get it retuned since getting it?

cgray526

Yes I removed the mbc. Have a 3 port bcs I'm going to put on when I take it to get it tuned. Right now I'm waiting for a new turbo inlet to come in the mail

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
First of all, welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Second, wow, that is sick! You definitely don't see these body kits any more these days. I think it looks great!

So, you have a 2005 STi with a hawkeye front end conversion, or are you located in Japan? Post some more pictures, and also of the interior and engine bay!

What rims are those?

cgray526

First of all, welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Second, wow, that is sick! You definitely don't see these body kits any more these days. I think it looks great!

So, you have a 2005 STi with a hawkeye front end conversion, or are you located in Japan? Post some more pictures, and also of the interior and engine bay!

What rims are those?
It's a 2005 with the front end conversion. I live in a small town out of redding, ca in nor-cal. The rims are enkei racing prototypes 18x10 +22mm offset. I'll post more pics when I get home