Howzit everyone!

BooSTIng08

Hi all.Im from Cape Town South Africa,booSTIng :D a Silver 2008 wrx STI.Have had her for 2 months now after waiting for what felt like an eternity to save up and watching thousands of STI videos on Youtube.hahaha.Mods wise,AEM CAI,Perrin inlet pipe,De-cat downpipe,full ALB exhaust,WISECO pistons,ACL Race bearings,HKS ssqv bov and custon tune.Still have many things planned for the future.Look forward to posting the progress on the Forum. :tup:

BooSTIng08

GOPR0681_zps1c40ebb9.jpg

SignalHill_zps588d9d87.jpg

BooSTIng08

Some more pics.Plans for the near future looks wise will be Red D1 lug nuts,ClimAir window wind deflectors and red logo RallyArmour mud flaps.Sadly due to steep drive way,I can't fit the carbon lip I want,or the Eibagh Pro kit :| Time to move house..haha
20140518_110834_zps1943c4f3.jpg

20140427_111314_zpsc847000b.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=3961]BooSTIng08[/MENTION] to the family. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

I would like to tell you, on behalf of this entire forum, that you are MORE THAN WELCOMED to spoil us with pictures!!!! :D

Those first two pictures are amazing!!!!!

BooSTIng08

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

I would like to tell you, on behalf of this entire forum, that you are MORE THAN WELCOMED to spoil us with pictures!!!! :D

Those first two pictures are amazing!!!!!
Haha.Thank you.Will be posting many photos! As my camera is always busy when the STI is around.