I NEED HELP ON WHAT ELSE TO GET THAT'S NOT INTERNALS PRETTY MUCH !

JuanSTI

So iv'e been waiting a long time for my car and as i hear it, it should be done by next weekend. So since I'm very impatient all i do is think about the car.
I was thinking about what else to get before i tune it so i don't have to be paying to do it over and over again. I'll let you guys now what i got so far and if you can please let me now what else would be good other than internals or having to open the block up.

So this is what i got so far.

Tomei Arms M7960, TBE, GS Extarnaly gated uppipe, Tial MV-R Wastegate 44mm, GS Crosspipe (Stock manifolds not pnp'd yet), Manual Boost Controller, Perrin Inlet, KSteck short ram, 850cc injectors, 255lph walbro fp, TGV Deletes, Mishimoto Aluminum radiator with hose kit, GS turbo heat shield, GS air oil seperator, spec stage 2 clutch, group n motor mounts and pitch stop mount, and did a full tune up also new water pump, timing belt, new head gaskets, head studs, all oils changed,

ok so thats all i got and im getting a process west tmic so if you can let me know what else you guys can think of that'll be great thanks.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap. In for updates!

JuanSTI

would it be better to get full headers instead of just the gs crosspipe and if so im going with the xcceleration 4 into 1 uel headers they say ill make 25whp and 30whtq i really hope so.