Instagram Contest, prize pack up for grabs!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sharing this on our FB page. ;)

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Finally have time to renew this. If the forum owner/mods are still willing to offer up my lifetime platinum membership swag. I am continuing my search for a creative vanity plate. Here is an updated pic to use for the contest. The best choices I have at this point are BOXER4, BXR-RMBL, SPOOLNG, SPOOL ME. Some good suggestions have been made but are either not allowed in PA or already taken.

IMG_20181113_210705_586.jpg

Eagleye

Tinkerer
This is a joke and NOT to be used as actual advice or suggestion!!!! :rofl:

View attachment 7668

You know, this isn't bad...but PA won't allow you to have 2 spaces. 7 characters with no spaces, 1 space, or 1 hyphen. (and yes I caught that you were kidding haha)
There are a lot of funny options out there including some self deprecating ones like "RINGLNZ" but my wife has veto power on this one...probably for good reason.

Alin

On a quest of STi erudition!
You know, this isn't bad...but PA won't allow you to have 2 spaces. 7 characters with no spaces, 1 space, or 1 hyphen. (and yes I caught that you were kidding haha)
There are a lot of funny options out there including some self deprecating ones like "RINGLNZ" but my wife has veto power on this one...probably for good reason.

That's interesting! In Ohio, you're allowed 7 characters with 2 spaces maximum. However, we do not have hyphens like PA! We also have specialty plates that allow up to 5 or 6 characters like this one:

Untitled.jpg

While you may be able to bypass the system when verifying if a plate is available on their website, I'm positive that they'll reject you in the actual DMV office. :lol:

What do you wanna go for? I've had the following during my ownership:

SPOOL_ME
RU_18_QTY (When I was 20-21)
R3V_ME_UP

Eagleye

Tinkerer
That's interesting! In Ohio, you're allowed 7 characters with 2 spaces maximum. However, we do not have hyphens like PA! We also have specialty plates that allow up to 5 or 6 characters like this one:

View attachment 7674

While you may be able to bypass the system when verifying if a plate is available on their website, I'm positive that they'll reject you in the actual DMV office. :lol:

What do you wanna go for? I've had the following during my ownership:

SPOOL_ME
RU_18_QTY (When I was 20-21)
R3V_ME_UP

I liked something with "spool" or "snail" involved but it seems others in PA also thought anything involving those terms would be cool too.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Not sure it will pass the wife test, but thanks for trying that one out. I hadn't tried that one yet. I'll add it to the list.

Alin

Not sure it will pass the wife test, but thanks for trying that one out. I hadn't tried that one yet. I'll add it to the list.

lmao.jpg

Alin

I am single. Maybe we know the reason as to why now! :tard:

It's just for fun :lol:

Let us know what ideas the wife has regarding what plate to go with!!!! (Don't show her my last one!)

Eagleye

Tinkerer
I am single. Maybe we know the reason as to why now! :tard:

It's just for fun :lol:

Let us know what ideas the wife has regarding what plate to go with!!!! (Don't show her my last one!)

Haha yeah she probably wont see that one. Pretty sure she thinks the whole thing is stupid...but she likes the car, so I?ll take that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eagleye

Tinkerer
A friend mentioned "EAGLEYE" as a possible plate option. I know some people really hate the "eye" names that have been created for the different body styles, but I frequently refer to some of them that way with the exception of the 08-14 which never really got a good name. Anyway, I'm going to add it to my list. So I now have:

EAGLEYE
SPOOL ME
SPOOLNG
BXR RMBL
BOXER4

Eagleye

Tinkerer
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] has been by far the most helpful throughout the process and I'd like to choose him as the winner of the never ending contest. If [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] is able to get with him about shipping prizes that would be great! I have my form filled out and have sent it in. I am just waiting to hear which of my options I get.

Thanks to anyone else who helped out! I will update this thread with a final post showing which plate the state sent me.