JuanSTI 06

JuanSTI

well i will be ordering my clutch, turboxs catback adapter, grimmspeed heat shield, amr uppipe, grimmspeed aos, group n motor and pitch stop mounts and perrin inlet pipe.
after that all that will be left to order will be the defi boost and pressure gauges with the perrin dual gauge pod and the stop tech stage 2 brake kit. hopefully everything goes well.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
That'll be a nice bundle!

So you decided against the headers?

JuanSTI

not really i just cant wait another month to save up for the money cuz my car has been in my friends garage for 7 or 8 months now and i need to get it running so maybe next summer ill get the xcceleration uel headers they custom make those so can keep the sound and gain the power at the same time so for now i just want to drive it as soon as i can then ill see what other things i can get for it next summer.

JuanSTI

ok here is everything i got: tomei turbo m7960, manual boost controller, kstech 73mm short ram intake, injectors idk how big though they were on a fp green setup so yea, walbro 255 fuel pump, random technology catback exhaust with the 4 turboxs dp, amr 2.5 uppipe, spec stage 2 clutch, perrin turbo inlet pipe, grimmspeed aos, group n motor and pitch stop mounts, defi 60mm boost and oil pressure gauges, stoptech stage 2 brake kit, tgv deletes, ngk spark plugs, water pump and timing belt kit, head gasket and seal kit, and i think thats all it will have oh and of course its gona be tuned.

JuanSTI

so i pretty much have everything now. just waiting for the heads to be finished and as soon as that happens its going back together. went with the grimmspeed ewg uppipe at the end. cant wait to get it running.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this build. Sounds like fun!

JuanSTI

oh yea man me to its been 2 yrs and 4 months since i last drove it so its gona be awesome to get it running again.

JuanSTI

so the heads arent done yet i guess the machine shop is really busy right now so im thinking maybe 3 or 4 more weeks hopefully.

JuanSTI

so my friend has the heads now, so car should be ready in a weed or two but i still have to break in the clutch before i get it fully tuned

JuanSTI

ok car has everything now just waiting for the tune next week cant wait. drove it a little yesterday and it was awesome sounds great turbos is really loud.

JuanSTI

so got my car back and it was tuned conservatively since my block is going out did 317 whp and 320 wht on 18psi. starts boosting at 4200 and it feels great really like the tomei arms m7960 very nice turbo. well i guess now i gota start saving for a fully built block.