Local newspaper car show

Well, I attended a local car show today, Its 3rd year running. Due to the rain hardly anyone showed, but there was 13 cars. I didn't place, but, a lot of the classic car guys were interested in my car. A couple asked what the hell is it (debadged). The questions were cool though, they asked for a launch when leaving the show, so, four smoking tires later I got monkey spanked by a 50's something belair with an lsx motor. It was a blast. As soon as the newspaper puts up the photos I will be sure to post them, including the one they took of my sweater draped across the radiator with the site name and my turbo lag gives your v8 a chance. I think I need to order another one and make one of them the display sweater. Or, and I would need written consent, there is a vynyl company here, I think it would be cool to do a large front to back forum advertisement. What do you guys and gals think?

But, when all was said and done, I got him off the line, it was about 4 car lengths later when he hooked up and I was done. Also, it was a public road, but, it was behind the fairgrounds and is the entrance road for rear entry, no one else was even near it except for the two of us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Make sure you post them pics, and also contact us and tell us your idea. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sounds good.