Lugs and Nuts

I have a 2010 that is possibly having problems with the lugs. They may have been stretched, or just faulty from the beginning. Either way, I think I need to replace them. Can someone give me a quote on new lugs all the way around the car, and (if necessary) new nuts as well? I'm looking for something better than OEM, as it sounds like the stock parts can be hit or miss for that year.

@Defined Performance @PSIPROformance @Infamous Performance @Fast Tuning Products @Got Boost

I'm more than happy to help. I'll need more information first. What wheels are being ran? Are you wanting OEM Wheel studs or aftermarket extended ARP Studs? Are you looking for open ended or closed? Costs vary between some colors so which color are you looking for? With this being a Subaru forum it's safe to say this is for a Subaru thread pitch correct?

I'm more than happy to help. I'll need more information first. What wheels are being ran? Are you wanting OEM Wheel studs or aftermarket extended ARP Studs? Are you looking for open ended or closed? Costs vary between some colors so which color are you looking for? With this being a Subaru forum it's safe to say this is for a Subaru thread pitch correct?

I have a set of the factory STI 18s, and these are my winter wheels which are 17s:
Winter_Rim.jpg

It's a daily driver, so I don't need some awesome racing studs, but better than factory would be nice so I'm not replacing them again any time soon. Extended or factory length, doesn't matter much. Honestly, since I currently have different nuts for the summer tires and the winter tires, a set that would work for both and not have to be swapped out might be nice. Either way, if we go with aftermarket nuts I'd like either some type of dark, gunmetal finish, or red. That's about as daring as I get. And yes, it's for a '10 Subie STI hatch.

Thanks for your help.