Many odds n ends, all needs to find a home. LOOK!

STimedic

2005 STi 6-disc, some minor marring, otherwise worked flawlessly when pulled. Make an offer.

Another 2005 STi 6-disc, very minor blemishes, replacing to reduce weight. $50 shipped anywhere in the US/APO/FPO.

2005 STi A/C pump, condenser (might be spoken for....) and all but one line. Make offer for each piece.

2005 STi window regulators x3, previously sold rear pass (they never changed among the 02-07 MY's), asking for $30 ea

2005 center console/vent, does not have the HVAC/radio piece, has rear cupholders. Make an offer.

2005 STi OEM midpipe, gutted rear cat. Make an offer.

Stri boost gauge, worked fine, replaced with ProSport gauge to match my other ProSport gauge, comes with the wiring and sensor. $30

Buyer pays shipping on all items. PM me if interested in any of my stuff.

Last edited:

Dbeirkeekrsti

how much for the power steering pump... i really only need the seal haha mine is dried out i have a o ring from ace hardware in it now but its not perfect

STimedic

You need the BS pump? You already spew enough BS....

Dbeir, which O-ring/seal are you referring to? The only one I was aware of was the one for the high-pressure line that goes directly to the rack. If you're looking for that one, I can't help you, but can recommend either Advance, O'reillys or......(gulp) the stealership. Only seal I have is the crush washer that came with my s/s braided line I'm running.

Last edited:

STimedic

Dude...had you called me it would've been yours, sold it awhile back to a friend in my unit. I never got the chance to get with you about that lower dash cover that we've touched on for the better part of 2-1/2 yrs now. If you get the chance to, drop it off with Claire at the house please.