New from Ohio

Jking

Hey guys I just recently picked up an 04 sti with 70k on it for pretty cheap. My friend just wanted out of his car payments so I sold my srt4 and picked it up. I've had it for around 3 weeks. I detailed the interior, changed the tranny fluid, fixed a few misc things, bought a set of bc coilovers, put a cheapy lip on, and made an axle back. Future plans are 05+ rear flares and bumper, wingless, wrx skirts with side skirt extensions, and full repaint hopefully in the next month. Also on the lookout for something 18x9.5 3 piece or forged.

When I first got it: was missing splitters and fog light cover. Also before this picture I had to put a new passenger rear door on due to damage. Luckily found a matching one local for cheap.

How it sits now: the wheels came blue and I plan on painting them silver

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI.COM!!!

Where in ohio are you?

I like the blue wheels!!!! :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Got any plans?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sweet ride! Looking forward to seeing more progress! :tup:

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome!

How much you get it for?

Jking

I'm in Carrollton Ohio but I'll be back in Akron in fall for school. Plans now is to just clean it up,paint, wheels and protune.

After selling some of the parts it came with I paid 10,400 I sill have a set of stock bbs' I'm going to sell.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow... What a deal man... Cherish that ride!!!!!!! Also I request more pictures! A lot more pictures! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome deal!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group! Great looking 04 and yes you did get a great deal! I would suggest powder coat versus painting the wheels. Paint will chip off and leave a lot to be desired after a couple months. Also join us for the IGOTAMEET in August!