New Member | Cleveland,OH | 'i15 WRX

Good Afternoon!

Just a bit about myself. I'm new to the Subaru scene. I purchased my 2015 WRX last June and have had a blast with the car ever since. I previously owned an MK6 GTI and I'm happy I made the decision to get rid of it after the water pump went bad twice before 30k miles. Just wasn't meant to be.

I'm a fitness junkie so if you guys have any questions I'll be more then happy to trade knowledge! :)
www.youtube.com/George4401

Currently I'm seeking to pro tune my 2015 WRX and am seeking some help with the process.
If you guys could help steer me in the right direction would greatly appreciate it.

My Current Modifications :

Engine:
-Full ETS TBE
-CObb v3 OTS 93 OCT HWG tune

Cosmetic :
18" SA-10R Wed-sports
HT Auto Lip Kit
Rally Armor Bro Flaps
OLM Vortex Generator

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here! Post some pictures of the ride!

Everyone who is going to chime in, I have already filled Geo in on our tuning services. He had some questions about going to go TPG Tuning. Has anyone had experience with them?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5869]Geo[/MENTION] welcome friend.

What's TPG doing for you?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Was thinking to dyno the car there. But when I sent an email inquiry they responded saying I would need an air intake. I also asked if I would need a wideband 02 and ebcs. The rep replied saying no wideband 02 needed for 15 WRX as the vehicle comes with a stock wideband. He then told me ebcs would be a good idea. I posted in a NEOSOC Facebook group and everyone scream TPG and to see a guy named Nate. Seems off a bit to me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy!

Call Ryan Moore from Moore Performance and tell Ryan we sent ya. ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Crap! Let us look into this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5626]301BOOSTED.COM[/MENTION] can you help [MENTION=5869]Geo[/MENTION]?