New STI Owner from Metro Detroit Area! Series.HyperBlue

HuRRiC4Ne

Sup everyone :) Long time STI /Subaru fan. Finally pulled the trigger and got one! I was going to hold out for a little bit longer, but when I had the chance to reserve this, I did it right away! Wanted to introduce myself and see if there is any local clubs or people who hang out / cruse. I just got a 2016 Hyper Blue, she's an awesome car! See you around :)

QxuMXc0.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5423]HuRRiC4Ne[/MENTION] welcome friend.

We're so jealous! ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
[MENTION=5423]HuRRiC4Ne[/MENTION], did I see you driving through Canton yesterday? I work in Canton and live in Livonia. Where in Metro Detroit are you at?

HuRRiC4Ne

@HuRRiC4Ne, did I see you driving through Canton yesterday? I work in Canton and live in Livonia. Where in Metro Detroit are you at?

Could have bee me, I had to drive from Auburn Hills to Detroit (Hoover St, south of 8 mile) So took I75 to 696 then Mound down. Then took Groesbeck the way up to 16mile on my way home. The car gets a ton of attention.

I live in Clinton Twp.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Nice. Yeah, you're a little ways from me. Once I get the Batmobile all put back together and running, I'd be interested in cruising around a bit. Maybe get a good wash and wax done and find a good spot to take some photos. At least before all the leaves are done changing.

HuRRiC4Ne

Nice. Yeah, you're a little ways from me. Once I get the Batmobile all put back together and running, I'd be interested in cruising around a bit. Maybe get a good wash and wax done and find a good spot to take some photos. At least before all the leaves are done changing.

Yeah, i'm down for sure! I would love to see your car, was looking at your one post. Wow, very nice!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Thanks! It looks a lot worse in person :rofl: but it's been through a lot as a daily driver for many years. Little by little I'm getting shit fixed, then going to drop in a built motor, rebuild the transmission, get all the blemishes removed and repainted. Then it will truly be my Sunday Driver/Track Car. Sadly, money doesn't grow on trees so this is going to take a couple years. As of now though, I should have it back on the road in about a week.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Ahhh.. igotasti.com.. connecting people worldwide. lol. That is DEFINITELY a stand out color. It must get you all kinds of attention everywhere you go. :) Looks good!

Yay more Hyper Blue owners! Love the car (might be biased) and looking forward to more! Photos, Mods, Meets, as if the car doesn't get enough attention as is. Congrats on the new car!!