New STI owner!

GrSTi-maniac

Hey everyone! Name is Matt. I just bought my first STi. It is a 2012 wrb limited sedan. Just bought it last week. It was a one owner with a clean carfax, bonestock, only 30k miles, and spotless! I am not new to Subaru's. The STi is my 5th one. I have had an 07 impreza 2.5i, 06 wrx, 08 wrx hatch, and just traded my 11 wrx hatch for my STI. My wrx had quite a bit of bolt ons and made 315whp and 337wtrq on the dyno at IAG when I got protuned.

I have been a long time lurker of this forum, but just finally joined as I finally got my STi. This is my dream car. I have always wanted and finally got it at the ripe age of 28. Just wanted to introduce myself! You will see more of me on here!

Not too many plans for it until.the warranty is up. But I have the following modifications.
-perrin license plate delete plate
-Grimmspeed license plate relocater
-perrin 2 inch shorty antenna w/ navigation
-jdm sti r205 black side ornaments

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5932]GrSTi-maniac[/MENTION] welcome friend.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're gong to absolutely love it here!!! How do you like the STi compared to your previous WRX's?

Welcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also feel free to start a members journal.

GrSTi-maniac

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're gong to absolutely love it here!!! How do you like the STi compared to your previous WRX's?

Well my initial impressions are the fact that I feel kind of like I'm driving a Cadillac now haha. Coming from a base wrx, to a limited STi is nice! Missed having a moonroof! The other biggest thing is how much more stiff and planted the STi feels compared to the wrxs.