New Subie girl!

New to this forum and to Subaru! I was always a VW girl but have always wanted an STI so I traded in my 2013 Turbo Beetle for this amazing car!

I searched and searched for a Launch Edition and when I saw one locally I drove to the dealership and it was sold before I could even say I wanted it lol so I looked some more and found another one in the back of a local dealership! They had not even listed it online yet and I was on my lunch break with no time to test drive it so I put my deposit back and bought it on the spot lol. Best decision EVER.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great start to a journal!

Subscribed. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap. Amazing pictures. Please keep them coming! :bow:

How are you LOVING the car so far?!

Great start to a journal!

Subscribed. :)

Thanks! :) Cant wait to add more!

Holy crap. Amazing pictures. Please keep them coming! :bow:

How are you LOVING the car so far?!

Thanks! So far I absolutely love the car, hands down best car I have ever owned! I found that the car really has a "sweet spot" so to speak boost wise...if your in 2nd gear and roll into the boost it really puts you back in your seat! Quite impressed :) I do photography on the side and another local photographer wanted to take a few shots so he will be taking them tonight as well!

Ill be sure to keep them coming and of course once the mods are done! I know my way around the engine bay fairly well for a girl, but I insisted to my husband that when it comes time to mod I want to do all the work and he can observe to make sure its done right!

Dont want to be that girl that has a beautiful done up car and not be able to take credit for it ;)

btw I LOVE the FB page and love all the pics that are shared!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3665]tandj[/MENTION] thank you for the kind words. ;)

You should post up a garage also, and check out the premium membership.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I was going to check that out and I will be signing up for the premium membership for sure! :D

Good deal.

Also check out our FB page now. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum best membership out there and nothing can beat it on any other forum!

:bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
haha! I just emailed myself the link for the membership and will be platinum by tonight, its a win win because I was going to order the hoodie anyways so this is a sweet deal!

:D

Just message us with full shipping address and your Hoodie size. We'll do the rest. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome! Do I email you my paypal confirmation as well once I do it later?

It will do it automatically and turn your membership on. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im sure I will agree, I already love the forum and sure Ill spend a lot of time on it!

We're glad you're here and enjoying it.

You will be protected for all the garbage here.

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group, and you have one nice STI...I love the blue!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the group, and you have one nice STI...I love the blue!!

All the colors are killer on the 15s! Im biased towards WRB though! :lol:

Thanks and yes I may be a little biased but the WRB is the best color ;)

I also just had some professional pictures taken the other night by a local photographer duo, they both do amazing work and they took pictures of my car to send to a big tuning company to use! So far its looking like my car will be used! Super cool! Here's a couple shots they took:

I'm expecting to get some more shots later this week and Ill be sure to post them! :)

14544639041_2031f62f50_c.jpg

10502167_10152186338371629_5247475531859119952_n.jpg