NJ: 2006 STI $25,000 434awhp

hawaiiankine

I am selling my 06 STI because we are planning for a 2nd baby and it's time to move on to something bigger. I bought this car with 12,xxx miles on it back in 2012. I have always taken care of it and sadly drove it like a grandpa. I had fun with the car but never tracked it or raced it. My buddy owns Precision Tuning Motorsports and they have done all the work to the car. It has had a compression test and leak down test done just an fyi. I had it done back when I got the car and it passed with flying colors. It doesn't smoke eithe while driving or when starting. Starts right away every time. It has been a great car and Iv'e thoroughly enjoyed driving it. Now on to the goodies!!

-Stock engine
-Clutch I believe is stock. Doesn't slip and holds the power just fine. I never boost launched the car so it was never abused.
-Crawford oil seperator
-Custom PTM rotated setup
-FP HTA76 turbo
-Greddy Evo2 exhaust. Doesn't drone in cab which is nice.
-Perrin equal length headers
-Perrin Front Mount Intercooler
-Custom PTM up pipe and down pipe
-Turbosmart 40mm EWG
-Turbosmart race port BOV
-Turbosmart eboost 2 boost gauge
-AEM WB a/f gauge
-Deatsch Werks 850cc injectors
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-Custom PTM tune. Car is tuned to 93 octane and makes around 25psi of boost. This tune is very safe and is relatively fat on the fuel curve to keep things safe. With some race gas this should produce closer to 500awhp.
-Cobb AP tuner
-upgraded sound syste: Pioneer head unit, Infinity sub amp, MTX 4 channel amp for door speakers, Alping Type R component speakers up front and Type R speakers in back, Kicker 12" sub in ported box. System sounds great for the crappy acoustics of the STI.

This is pretty much the main list. Car is in GOOD shape. I won't say EXCELLENT because it is an 06 and I drove it daily. It has the normal NJ rock chips here and there and a couple small minor dings that you have to look for to see. I would say Exterior/8 and Interior/9. If anyone has any questions feel free to text or call me @ 732-894-0663.

Asking $25,000.

Please no low ballers!!