Not something you'd ever expect to see, but it is welcomed nonetheless!

Alin

On a quest of STi erudition!
bww0cZ8.jpg

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Has to be Photoshop right? The money involved there would be beyond silly, although I have seen more ridiculous creations.

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
They get all the good stuff. :doh: I can't recall the exact badging, but there used to be (2005/6-ish) a Legacy B4 or S202...or something like that. Basically, a high-trim level Legacy with STi power and drivetrain. I think they only sold it in the JDM (or maybe Aussie markets as well).

If they sold that here, right now, I would have bought one of those instead of my Buick for a daily driver.

Alin

On a quest of STi erudition!
They get all the good stuff. :doh: I can't recall the exact badging, but there used to be (2005/6-ish) a Legacy B4 or S202...or something like that. Basically, a high-trim level Legacy with STi power and drivetrain. I think they only sold it in the JDM (or maybe Aussie markets as well).

If they sold that here, right now, I would have bought one of those instead of my Buick for a daily driver.

You're thinking of the S402! Japan does always get the best shit!

To be fair regarding this SVX, it's a project/swap that was done. I've never seen anything like it until today, and I think it looks good!

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
The center of the hood and scoop should match the roof and trunk, imho.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk