Now serving the Subaru Community, Real Auto Dynamics

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves in the Subaru Community!

We are an established shop located in Oceanside NY and are ready to fill a needed gap in the community. Though there are other shops dedicated to Subaru, None take their philosophy quite to the level we do. Our pedigree and engineering background are integral to our daily functions and our core mission is to work in accordance with a customer goal and deliver the best possible results at the best possible price.

For many years our main focus was Nissan GTR, 350Z and 370Z, Porsche, Infinity and others, but we added Subaru to the portfolio and have become very intimate and knowledgeable with the brand. This is one of our favorites! Much of that knowledge came from one of your very own... You know him as George AKA: @HolyCrapItsFast. He has joined our team as a master tuner and has advocated and pushed us to service the Subaru platform. We have not been sorry about that decision.

We are a full tuning facility utilizing state of the art equipment and software. Our approach to tuning goes above and beyond most in the industry. Our tuners are goal oriented and are well in tune with the build team. Their knowledge extends well past the minutia of every day work. We come form pedigree and experience and that experience goes into every tune we do. Our engineering background gives us understanding and knowledge beyond that of typical shops. We understand the gas laws and know how to apply them. We often start with a customer's feedback to get a sense of what a particular vehicle's primary function is and we will tune to that goal. We will never exceed the limits of either ourselves or that of the car, and leave a margin for error in every tune. We will never just sell you parts. All members of the team, from concept to finish, consult with the tuners to get a sense for what is possible and achievable.

To us, the word "tune" is not something to be thrown around lightly. It is not a word to be use in second context but in harmony with a total build. The word "tune" has precision at it's heart and we take that very seriously. Every tune we perform reaches a level of precision very rarely seen in our industry. We are NOT sledge hammer tuners. We will, painstakingly, take the time to properly calibrate a tune to the parts being used, the environment it is in and the performance requirements of the customer and the car. We will spend hours, even days to get it right. Safety is our biggest concern yet, a significant level of drivability and performance is always achieved.

Equipment:
The most important tool in our arsenal is the Dynamometer. Our tool of choice is the Dynocom AWD 5000 All Wheel Drive dyno. This dyno is super reliable and requires little maintenance for consistent results every time. Repeatability is the most important attribute to a tuner because, as a tool, it allows us to see even tiny changes in a tune. This dyno has it in droves.

Platforms:
Our platform and software knowledge is extensive. Beyond just being a registered Cobb ProTuner for Porsche, GTR and Subaru, we are also a certified tuner for UpRev. But it doesn't stop there. We are also highly knowledgeable in the following platforms...

- Cobb ProTuner
- UpRev
- NisTune
- OpenSource (Tactrix)
- EcuTek
- AEM, Series 1, Series 2, Infinity
- Haltech
- HP Tuners
- LS Edit

We provide many in-house service that other shops have to farm out, That will save you money in the long run. At Real Auto Dynamics, We wanted to create a total experience for our customers. One way to achieve that was to roll all possible services into one facility. A One-Stop-Shop if you will. Our new 20,000 square foot facility is large enough to house all of the equipment needed to do the job. Currently we are managing with only 10,000 square feet but hope to have the new facility up and running by the beginning of August 2016. We are also in the process of updating our information online so a new website is in the works.

Some of our services include, but are not limited to, the following...

- Dyno tuning followed up by street driven calibrations
- General maintenance and repair
- Alignments
- Tire service, mounting and balancing
- Custom Installation
- Custom Exhaust
- Engine and transmission builds
- Suspension and brake builds
- Fabrication

So if you are in the area please feel free to check us out or give us a call. We are always happy to meet the community and we will find the time to talk to you. Tell them George (holycrapitsfast) sent you!

Yours Truly...

Alex (CEO and Owner)

Real Auto Dynamics
3572 Lawson Blvd, Oceanside, NY 11572
(516) 442-7155

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome Alex. Thanks for joining us.

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is the man! ?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Thank you good sir! Glad to be here. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If George is part of your team, then I already trust your level of expertise. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Alex, first and foremost, welcome to IGOTASTI!!! I have heard so many good things about you guys from George! He is a hell of a guy and I trust his judgement 110% percent. It looks like you guys have done so as well and are grateful for it! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for the kind words guys! I am just one small part of a very well oiled machine. The entire team contributes than I do and I'm just glad to be a part of something bigger than me and be taken seriously about it. Alex is the only professional out side of IGOTA that took the time to listen to the things I had to say and he took them to heart. He was very patient with me in the beginning and we learn allot from each other. You know I don't throw around compliments to people unless they really deserve it but I gladly commend him and his team!

Thanks for deciding to partake in the Subaru community since we need more qualified tuners out there. P.S. I just liked your Facebook Page and like the stuff I saw on it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thank you! :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! George is hands down a huge help to this forum and im sure he is/will do the same for you guys! im not too far away from you guys so i may need to stop in one day and talk about the build for my STi. do you do any custom fabricating?

Thank you for the good words and we look forward to meeting you!

We do some fabricating. Mostly stuff like exhaust and intercooler piping or brackets and hold-downs. For the big stuff like cages and sub frame braces we will farm it out to one of our network partners. For the things we can't do, we have developed intimate relationships with some of the top people that are local to us. If we can't handle something we would let you know right away and recommend the right people.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i appreciate the honesty and staying humble to what you can do. my build is moving along slowly but surely. im doing most of the work myself but certain fabrication work will need to be outsourced.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
There is a lot to be said for any person or company that defers certain work to others that can do a better job. It shows that the company is focused on a quality outcome rather than half assing it themselves. And having trusted partners to do the work just makes the whole process that much better. :tup:

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

i appreciate the honesty and staying humble to what you can do. my build is moving along slowly but surely. im doing most of the work myself but certain fabrication work will need to be outsourced.

Well if there is ANYthing we can do at all we will gladly provide. We will be offering the IGOTA community significant discounts on all of our service and stage packages from Cobb so look out for those details. We are discussing many things that will benefit both the community and ourselves together and we are looking forward to this relationship.

There is a lot to be said for any person or company that defers certain work to others that can do a better job. It shows that the company is focused on a quality outcome rather than half assing it themselves. And having trusted partners to do the work just makes the whole process that much better. :tup:

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We could not have said it better ourselves. Especially with the new facilities going on line in a week or two, we will need to find our groove so I am sure there will be growing pains as well.

SudoSTI

Are you guys an AEM dealer? Once I'm done with school and not broke in a couple months I think I'd like to get the rest of the AEM analog gauge line to match my boost gauge.

We are but I believe the other vendors would be better suited to help you with purchasing of gauges.

I would only recommend buying from us if you also plan on installing with us because then we can provide comparable discounts. We don't currently have an online store or have the resources to ship right now. :)