Obligatory introduction

That One Guy

Don't normally do these, but since I don't want my account to be deleted I suppose I will.

My name is Alex, I've owned 4 subarus, bought my first ('95 Impreza wagon) back in 2010. That's gone, and so is my '06 limited wrx wagon I had for a very short period of time. Currently have my 02 wrx that I've owned since 2012. Between then and now, I've made it into, for all intents and purposes, a mostly stock JDM STi. It has a V9 spec c ej207, v7 dccd 6 speed w/r180, usdm '06 STi knuckles/hubs/brembos (because 5x100 sucks), Tein super street coilovers, 05-07 aluminum lateral links, superpro polished aluminum lower control arms, 750cc injectors, cheap Injen sri, an invidia catback and a Dom tune. Interior is mostly stock, 05-07 center console swap painted flat black, Defi link boost, oil pressure, egt, water temp and fuel pressure, OMP Superquadro steering wheel with NRG components until I get some Works Bell stuff. Exterior has raccooned Morettes, Prodrive front bumper, 04-07 wrx rear bumper, v8 tail lights, jdm rain guards, v7 scoop, 06 STi oem window vane, Do-Luck trunk, ABW flares and 18x10.5+15 RPF1's in gunmetal because recent shenanigans left my dearly departed Work CR Ultimates looking pretty bad. Trunk is stripped except for the relocated battery, a/c system is completely removed, no abs, no cruise control and audio consists of a kenwood 400w 4 way Bluetooth amp powering autozone special front door speakers. Random things include a Zero/Sports hood scoop splitter, grimmspeed hood struts and a front end in need of some love. I built the whole car almost entirely by myself, the only things I didn't do were the paint and the tune. But that's not to say I haven't had help from some good friends along the way as well. This car has been my version of automotive college that I put myself through and learned a lot while doing so. I'm also from southeastern Washington if that's any sort of pertinent information. So there we are, sorry for the massive paragraph.

Glad to see another south eastern wa subie owner made it over here and welcome to the group.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5989]That One Guy[/MENTION]!

Great intro. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome man!

excellent build list you have there. im sure we would all love to see some pics of the ride!

Welcome and thank you for joining!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pics!!

Welcome! I would also like to see all that, sounds like one amazing ride.

That One Guy

Thank you all, I've heard this side of the Subaru forums are a lot better than Nasioc. I've been entertained on Nasioc for years, but could never rely on getting an actual answer, or any sort of real feedback on much. Though their OT is the best I've ever read.

All that aside, I'm being told I can't post attachments and the only way I've ever posted pictures on Nasioc was to c&p the img code from my photobucket. Is there a minimum amount of posts I'm required to make before I'm allowed to post pictures?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We host premium members photos, but photobucket works the same way here also friend.

Check out our lifetime membership when you get a chance. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh, man! That width!! Drooooooool!!!

How much do those steering wheels go for? That's extremely nice!!

That One Guy

Oh, man! That width!! Drooooooool!!!

How much do those steering wheels go for? That's extremely nice!!

Thank you. They're not bad, between 250-300. But it's my all time favorite steering wheel so it was well worth it. Unfortunately, I can't use the OMP horn button with the NRG garbage, so I have to have that trashy little thing in there until I upgrade.