Looks like I got caught on camera being a bad bad boy.... Jump too 3:00 for it

Sorry for the smacktard music

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Bigger turbo WRX.... hahaha!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
omfgstreetracing hoodlums!

I saw no loss only an abrupt slow due to traffic.

Not many in red. Gota admit it looks good in red.

Vermont

We should go this year as well grinder. Even if IGOTA cant make it we still should.

As you saw I started behind him and caught up to him and then inched past him before I had to shut it down do too an SUV. Too bad I didn't have more room. That's one tard who needs a smack down, as you can see from the latter part of the video....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think I need to ban you for losing, lol. :rofl:

Vermont

I didn't lose! :(

Yeah I need to tune this beast,and install the meth kit, and the bushings, and wire up the IAT sensor, and switch over too SD..... a lot of things left to do...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I didn't lose! :(

Yeah I need to tune this beast,and install the meth kit, and the bushings, and wire up the IAT sensor, and switch over too SD..... a lot of things left to do...

Bring it to my garage for a weekend. We can make that beast come alive!

He should be band for providing wrong information it is just a WRX with a bigger turbo (LOL) or you could be nice and move him to IGOTASUBARU. Red looks good.

Vermont

lol screw you. With how much I payed for that car new it had better not be an WRX in disguise....

JJ@ that actually sounds like a good idea. The meth kit is just about to be such a head ache with all the wiring. Funny thing is I have the TMIC tapped and both the sensor and meth sprayer already installed....

35r

Ill go this year and smack em down for ya Vermont... And u can hold the camera and say " thats a small turbo piece of crap" lol

35r

We'll show them small turbo guys how we roll... Vf series ? PSSSSHHH PLEASE! i back fire more power than those produce ! Lol

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Although, something inside me wishes my exhaust could backfire on demand like that.
Just for the rare occasion that I'd like to screw with some people. lol

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I've tried that a few times. Maybe I'm not doing it quite right (I believe I am though), but only once in
a while can I make that happen. I think my muffler is just a bit too restrictive though. It's a Cobb SS 3",
to stay on the more modest/stealthy side of things.

I figure I SHOULD be able to though seeing how I run a cattless 3" downpipe. I sure can back fire on
demand if I'm running an open downpipe, with the catback removed...LOL

Generally, the only time I backfire is when I'm engine braking, rolling up to a stop sign or something, I get
a couple minuscule pops...