**Official Hawkeye Thread**

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

LikaGhst

Some pics of the car not the greatest their from my phone.. my camera is currently busted..

stipicture3.jpg
[/IMG]
Blurriest picture ever..

stipicture2.jpg
[/IMG]
Ass shot

newerstipicture.jpg
[/IMG]
Side view

nateandi.jpg
[/IMG]
My AW STi and an AW WRX

Built 2006 STi pushing 426awhp with a safe tune/463awhp with an agressive tune no more than 21PSI on 93oct. Perrin rotated GT35r by Garrett

Last edited:

MOTOFOX

Hello to you all.few pictures of my TYPE UK HAWKEYE STI,...shes running 350bhp with 400lb torque,mods been done are,ecutek remap,full 3" decat pulse extraction exhaust system,green panel filter,upgraded fuel pump,Tein springs and GRP N alignment.goin to be having the wheels sprayed black soon.thanks for looking.
Having a detail
cardetail-1.jpg

detail2-1-1.jpg

Changed all the pink letters for green,and just added a front splitter but cant upload them for some reason,so will add later
1289664208823-1.jpg

1289664229349-1.jpg

MOTOFOX

thanks mate,there are some cracking scoobs on here.will post some up with the splitter on as soon as i can
(sorted lol)
javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

Last edited:

Jason31090

Nice cars boys. Lol why yall gotta come in here and shut me down with them dyno sheets huh? My poor lil stocker :oops:

Subidude, what kinda of rear bumper is that? Super nice.

Joey where you at, over in Toledo?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
subiedude, what are the specs on your rp03's? the wife picked those wheels out a long time ago as meeting her approval lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
hahahal^

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I want to paint my headlights black but do the bezel ring either gold or red for my aw on stock goldies. I'll have to get rid of my taillight tint for Germany too. I might only take off the top (red) half. Aftermarket wheels I'm aiming for gold. I think blue/silver/black go together while red/gold/black do. So white/black/red/gold for me :)