PA: 2002 WRX Wagon Stock/Rust Free 6.5K

adamkob32

Car : 2002 Subaru WRX
Mileage : 148,241
VIN : JF1GG29632G803978
Asking Price : $6500 obo (Title in Hand)

Hello I'm selling a 2002 WRX Wagon that is mostly stock and is rust free from all corners, something very hard to find anymore. The car is very well maintained and in wonderful running condition. This is my second Subaru and I purchased as a daily driver but my commute to work is almost 80 miles both ways and I do not want to put that kind of mileage on it so I have been driving my Saturn to work for the past few months.

The only mods that are on the car are an all aluminum Mishimoto Radiator, OEM JDM Hoodscoop, Rally Armor Mudflaps, Black Hella Supertones with Subimods Harness, a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS In-Dash with Sirius XM Radio, Polk DB6501 Components Front and a Killer B White Delrin Shiftknob. I am including both summer and winter floor matts.

I am running Rotella T6 5-40 Oil, Motul 75-90 Gear Oil in the Transmission and Motul 90PA in the Rear Diff. Being a 2002 there are obviously a few dings here and there from before I bought the car and very slight hail damage to the roof. This is a perfect project car or driver for someone! Any further questions please get in touch with me through PM or email adam.koback at gmail.com

Thanks!

DSCN0857 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0858 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0861 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0866 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0870 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0928 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0929 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0931 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0932 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0934 by adamkob, on Flickr

DSCN0937 by adamkob, on Flickr

--Adam

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
His last log in was 10-10-13... which is a day after he posted this. So, the likelihood this is still for sale is not looking to good, hahaha.