people are stupid !

35r

So, i was driving home from work a little bit ago, and i was sitting at a redlight across from the Wyotech dorms... its friday night and i live by iup, so there are college kids everywhere walking from bar to bar. there were about 25 guys standing out front of the dorm yelling at my car.. "nice wrx", "thats not a real sti,you dont have the right wing", "light em up pussy" .. and several other things along those lines. which for some reason just irritated me. i didnt know if i should pull over and pop my hood to make them feel stupid, or reach under the seat and pistol whip the first smartass who started yelling random crap.. I think i just expect more from people who are going to a technical school that specializes in cars. i spent alot of money getting my sti to where it is now, im clearly not done yet, BUT good god anyone who knows anything about cars can tell the difference. i know im making this out to be way more than it really is, but i had no other outlet and it pissed me off ! i need to find people with nice cars in my area to hang out with so im not rollin solo !

PlanB

Lol. Dont worry about it. Just really annoying. Scroll those windows and turn on the radio.

They think the wing is all that. Probably same guys who drive ricer

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Don't let them get to you. They are jealous. I get it all the time for this site from people like them. I ban them then they cry. :). Keep up the good work.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
35r, If I'm ever in the area, I'll swing by and we can really fuck with them. If they think your car
doesn't look like an STi, they'll really be bitching about mine. Then of course, we destroy them.
If they don't want to run 'em, I'll just leave some smoky rubber circles in the lot in front of their
dorm. If they catch me in a bad mood, it'll be in the lawn. lol

Don't stress man :) All that should matter is that you know what your car is. Just think back to a time when some ricer pulled up next to you and thought it was as little o WRX. I know you have some stories like that.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
LOL There were two cars down in Key West, when I lived there last year, that would always try to screw with me.
One was an NA, Lancer OZ Rally, that had a bunch of typical ricer stickers and bullshit on it to make it look a little like an
EVO to all his Civic friends. It had a catback and intake but would always floor it if I was coming up behind him in traffic. lol

The other one is this brand new Camaro RS (V6) convertible, yellow with black racing stripes on it. It's a bunch of 18-20 y/o
Jersey Shore looking bitches that pack 4-5 people in that car and try to race me with the top down. It's absolute destruction
every time. I let them take off from the light on my old street and I just take my time through 1st. Partway through 2nd, I stand
on the gas and chase them down. They're at WOT struggling to go up this slight bridge incline and I come flying past them as I go
into 3rd at just the right time to VTA about 19 psi of boost right in their faces :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
LOL I was about to ask you what valve you had after seeing one of your videos on YouTube. I think it
was where you were tweak/testing your EWG in front of your house or something.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Sweet :)
Did you need cats in your exhaust for it to pass PA inspection? I know it says that you're supposed
to have them, but growing up, I never remember anyone actually checking, and no smog tests.

Vermont

Man I am jealous.... I almost never get people to race me. most of the time they start to, then think better of it and back off. Ricers literally get out of my way which sucks. Only people i get fucking with me here are older M3's and M5's and Porsche Boxsters... Neither of which are worth my time or even fun to race.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Its bad. Theres even SEVERAL crown vics on 24's.

That makes me want to stab someone when I see it. Maybe my next mod should
be 007 style bumper mounted rockets so I can blow those atrocities-on-wheels
straight to hell where they belong.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I'll bring a least on good camera with me so we can fill up a whole thread with ricer and hooptie pics.