Platinum Membership Extreme Bonus Deal! (Don't Miss Out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ze6aryza.jpg

I should of got large oh well lol

I like it though....also is that a vinyl sticker that came with it?

Gussy that hoodie fits perfect my man.

Also sent instructions how to wash it.

Look at these two pimps with their igotasti swag!

I will reward you both with ass in the nsfw thread later on :rofl:

(Yes thats a vinyl sticker for your ride!)

hahahaahah sadly i wish i made as much $$ as a pimp. my girlfriend would not condone that. lmfaoo

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Join our team today. ;)

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I posted a photo to Instagram with my Hoodie on and tagged y'all in it. I friggin love it... It's so soft!! I now have a new default hoodie. Now, I'll just need to get a shirt for when the warmer weather decides to grace us with its presence.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I posted a photo to Instagram with my Hoodie on and tagged y'all in it. I friggin love it... It's so soft!! I now have a new default hoodie. Now, I'll just need to get a shirt for when the warmer weather decides to grace us with its presence.

Did you receive the package friday?

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I haven't gotten the prize yet, no, but I got the premium member goodies Monday and was just able to go get them Friday because they close at 5. That's usually when I get back to school from work, so that's why it took so long.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I haven't gotten the prize yet, no, but I got the premium member goodies Monday and was just able to go get them Friday because they close at 5. That's usually when I get back to school from work, so that's why it took so long.

Wtf... They said friday. Check the tracking number

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

What account did you tag?

igotasti_com

ZackUSAF82

Finally got it today! It was delivered to the wrong house but luckily it was one of my few "good" neighbors so he brought it by this evening. Sorry for not having the spandex on...maybe next time. Oh and I hate pictures so you guys are lucky. . . :p

0211141757a.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice pic.

That hoodie is warm huh?

You like all the goodies?

ZackUSAF82

Yep, everything is great, really appreciate it!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Booooo!!!! None of you had spandex on!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.