Platinum Membership?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have been toying with the idea of a platinum membership. This is just an idea right now, and you would be the first community we would do this with if we started it. I wanted to run some ideas, and ask the members what they think. Membership would be $69.00 a year. I'll list what you would get below. Let me know if you like this idea, or hate it.

1. 20% off a one time order of our clothing per year.
2. Amsoil at dealer cost. (3 Orders Per Year)
3. New Platinum logo over your name.
4. Instead of our logo t-shirt you would get the I GOT A STi DO YOU? T-shirt instead (Any make/color)
5. Lanyard
6. Sticker
7. Live chat, Garage, Hosting, Facebook posted, Avatar, Profile, and everything that comes with a "Sponsor" membership.

Let me know what you peeps think. Thank you.

Last edited:

ICY STi

This sounds like a major deal. I think a lot more people would join with the new things that come with the membership. It's got my vote Jj.

Would this still be a yearly membership?

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes yearly.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I just have to program it. So it will cost no money.

We can add a platinum forum also. I'm just seeing if you guys like it.

Also you would have to purchase this package since its completely new, but you'll get everything on the list asap. There would be no upgrade.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I WANT IN!!!! And yes please make a special Platinum forum as well! The knowledge is priceless!!!! And AMSOIL FTW!! :tup: ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I WANT IN!!!! And yes please make a special Platinum forum as well! The knowledge is priceless!!!! And AMSOIL FTW!! :tup: ;)

The reason we would do a platinum forum would be for the 20% discount on clothing, and for Amsoil, and anything you need or want to talk about.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Is our premium membership on auto renewal? If so, could you just renew for the higher price since you have that info?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is our premium membership on auto renewal? If so, could you just renew for the higher price since you have that info?

It is on auto renew. I can't renew it with the new one. You would have to buy the new membership then I could cancel the other one, or when yours renews cancel sponsor then you can upgrade.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
It is on auto renew. I can't renew it with the new one. You would have to buy the new membership then I could cancel the other one, or when yours renews cancel sponsor then you can upgrade.

Got it. Let us know when your ready to roll.